American Princess

omg :cry: seriously? its over.... oh felgercarb, i really LOVE this one!! cant wait for the sequel!! Im glad your song won Janet, its pretty awesome! thoroughly deserved its :eek:scar:

thanks for the pm, and please post the sequel soon!!

That was so awesome!!!! YAY they won :jump: !!
Your fic is the best. :D
I really can't wait for the sequel so please post it soon.

OMV I loved this :woot:
I'm so happy that she won and it was a great way to end this TOTALLY AMAZING AND AWESOME FICTION THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT :D

And please post the sequel NOW

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Jul 25 2005, 08:57 AM']aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Janet finish writing the sequal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
[post="1429344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

what do you mean finish?! its done!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS!!!!!!!

did i miss the end?????

the computer has forgotten all the PWs so i can't go look....... damn it i hate my memory....... was there an epilogue?

Yay you're writing a sequel!!! :D Ok first off, this has to be one of my favorite fics you've ever written. Just because the storyline was just so cute. :lol: And all the fluff mixed with the angst was fantastic. ;) Thanks so much for writing this Janet! I can't wait for the sequel!! ^_^

That was superb, A fantastic final installment, please pm me wheny ou put up the sequel and please dont let it be too long before that happens. Thank you for the wonderful story and keep up the awesome work.

thank you for the pm and for the update

Okay first off, wow. i mean wow. * sobs* i don't want it to be over! You did an amazing job on this piece of artwork. That's what this is art. you just made this fun readable( is that a word?) i mean i would hug you if i could!

Please keep me on your pm list for any of your other things!

oh and make Running more than a three parter!

That was fantastic!!! This is going to be a sad/angst sequel???? :( That sucks i hope it have some baby action it cough***cough!!!!! Can i get a PM when the sequel comes out por favor!!!

Back