Anders' Angels

He looks so hot in those Daily Celeb photos! :love: Only problem is that I hate golf.. :blink: But if I could play it with David.. :woot:

For David Anders, I think I could develop a love for golf...he'd make it worthwhile!! :love:

And BOO! to the fact that you have to subscribe to get those pictures...

I have the episode in North Korea where he talks with his normal voice taped...I like to rewind and watch that part over and over...

You know, it's never occurred to me to record any of the eps. :hmm:

Stupid! :doh: I mean, I know I have the DVDs to tide me over, but I think season 3 (season 2 is a REAAAAAAALLLLLY close second) has really been the season that Sark's shined. Aside from the whole Lark thing. <_<

LOL.

Well, we taped some of the episodes because it was on at the same time as Sex and the City and we wanted to be able to watch both. And sometimes I tape them for my sister when she's at her boyfriend's apartment. I just got lucky with that one!

And I agree, season 3 has been great for Sark. He's really gotten to do a lot with the show. Makes me happy! I loved him from the first time we saw him. :love:

*still in de Nile over that Lark business*

:surf: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh yeah, his first appearance was kick ass. The way he swung that gun around... then they focused on his face... we saw the lil smirk... those lips. :thud: Then BOOM! He just kills the guy. Friggin' HOTNESS!

Oh - when I went back and watched Rendevous - when he went in and shot Will - Oh Lordy!

Don't get me wrong - I like Will, but the look on his face after he shot him and watched him fall to the ground :thud: *sigh*

:lol:

When Will opens that door and you see Sark standing there... :thud:

And Amy, you're right... he looks 🤤 :thud: so HOT with his gun aimed at someone. :love:

Yep - him holding any kind of weapon just does me in -

LOL - good thing it's just in his case and Sark is a fictional character :lol:

OK as the only Freshman on the varisty golf team once upon a time I totally find golfing David soooo fantastically sexy. Lord it's been sooo long since I have played a couple of years. Think he'd like to give me some pointers :angelic:

Trying to think of DA in a way I can't appreciate.....

.....still trying....

....the only thing that comes to mind is the girlfriend (who in my mind is non-existent...de Nile is wonderful!)

Back