Angel or Spike?

time to settle a bet, angel or spike??

• Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ive argued with my friends too many times about who is sexie, spike or angel!! and this is a chance to finally settle it!
what do u think, the fit soul boy angel, or bad boy spike???

i love angel, he is gorgus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope angel wins this vote!!

I dunno. Spike was really fit and sweet in Season 7 when he had his soul but then again, its ANGEL hes a legend. I'd have to say Angel cos to me he's been fitter than Spike for a long time. Also Angel has those eyes.............. :drools:

ANGEL!!! I loved him so much and cried when he left (well, maybe not, but I was close!)! I thought he was developed as a great character to begin with and that everything he and Buffy went through was great...I really wish they could have gotten back together tho (like at the end of the show, but that would have changed everything).

~Princess :king:

Sexier? Angel could only win this because of the B/A love story. In the pure sex appeal department, I'd stack up Marsters with anybody, and he's not really my "type." It's his ability to act "sexual chemistry," something that I've rarely seen and frankly marvel at. Plus, bonus, he's pretty.
;)

Well, I voted for Spike, because I like the snark of his character. The biting remarks, and the tension between him and buffy...I thought it was more fun to watch than Angel. Besides, I love James Marsters, so that has it! And he has gret clothes, not like I'm shallow or anything though ;)

Back