Spike or Angel

Who deserves to become human more, Angelus or Blondie-Bear?

• Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike

• Neither, it should be another vampire

• The prophecy isn't true, so no one is becoming human

• Total voters
angel definatly! he suffered for soo long, he even went into that hell demention for who knows how long. More with the suffering lol, he was cursed and everday he's spose to suffer right? spike doesn't realy suffer, he worked for his soul, but i dont' realy think he feels that sorry or even torchered having one! Plus angel has done more for earth that spike does, angel has saved it more than once!

Go angel! :D

Well I think the prophecy at least has to be true or the universe wouldn't have started falling apart when Spike was re-corporealized.
;)

i agree go angel!!

i dont realy think the world is realy falling apart, its prolly that eve lady doing something to destroy both of them! i hope they find out soon and kill her :P

GRR! Wait! You did? I swear it said 6 for Angel before! Whatever. I voted Spike but a lot of that was based on the fact that um, he's my favorite (obviously) and uh, I'm obsessed. :smiley:

i def. think spike. i mean, angel the only reason angel has a soul is that he was cursed, but spike fought for his.
plus, i absolutely love james marsters. and spuffy.

rockisdead said:
i def. think spike. i mean, angel the only reason angel has a soul is that he was cursed, but spike fought for his.
plus, i absolutely love james marsters. and spuffy.
Ah Spuffy. Why did Buffy the Vampire Slayer have to end? Why??!!! :angry:
Anyway, Angel himself admitted in "Destiny" that Spike "wanted it more". Do you people think that the one who becomes human will get Buffy in the end?

Back