Spike or Angel

Who deserves to become human more, Angelus or Blondie-Bear?

• Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike

• Neither, it should be another vampire

• The prophecy isn't true, so no one is becoming human

• Total voters
I voted for Spike just cause its Spike. Angel is still badass and hes sucha a tragic character. They've both suffered too much at the hands of Buffy and for what love of all things. They both deserve it. I loved the fight in "Destiny" but if they fought like that wait till buffy comes for a visit now thats gonna be one big fight.

angel all the way. i agree with the person who voted for angel earlier on in the post. hes done a lot more for it and seems sorry for the sins he commited. when did you see spike feel like that in the later part of season 7. it was like he never had the soul. loke he still had the chip.

Both of them deserve it. Spike earned hsi soul Angel had it forced upon him. They both have suffered. Sure Angel has done alot but everyone forgets what spike did. Didnt he help out with Glory in season 5 and Angelus in season 2? Spike is also still sticking around in LA when he could return to Buffy. They are both noble and deserve it.

I voted for Spike. I think he deserves it more. He made a choice of his own free will to receive a soul. Angel had his thrust upon him as a curse. Now don't get me wrong. I love Angel, and if the world were perfect, I'd want both of them to become human. I think that Angel has done his penance, but throughout all those years he's had the possibility of going back to his bad self (like S2 Buffy and S4 Angel)... I think that should bear some weight in this argument. Spike, because he chose to have the soul, will have it for the rest of his life.

And then there's the whole "I love Spike hands down" thing.

Spike315 said:
Didnt he help out with Glory in season 5 and Angelus in season 2?
Spike didn't help Glory in Season 5. She tortured him to find the identity of the key, but he wouldn't tell her. I know that. I can't recall any times at the beginning of Season 5 where he specifically helped out Glory. I do believe he may have cheered her on a little when she was beating up Buffy in the beginning, but he did that for every person/demon who attacked Buffy.

kidblink83 said:
Spike315 said:
Didnt he help out with Glory in season 5 and Angelus in season 2?
Spike didn't help Glory in Season 5. She tortured him to find the identity of the key, but he wouldn't tell her. I know that. I can't recall any times at the beginning of Season 5 where he specifically helped out Glory. I do believe he may have cheered her on a little when she was beating up Buffy in the beginning, but he did that for every person/demon who attacked Buffy.
I think Spike315 means that Spike helped fight Glory in season 5, and helped Buffy in season 2 with Angelus. Right?

I still haven't voted, because I can't decide. I keep trying, but I just can't do it.

I voted for "no one". I don't think anyone will shanshu when the season/show is over. I think Spike and Angel will learn to work together and tell the Senior Partners and PTB to sod off.

Wouldn't that be just the coolest ending. Angel and Spike just finally accepting their fate as brothers fighting evil. Without buffy thats a shame, but i think it would be a cool edning. I still hope both of them become human. I'd love the last scene to be them both ringing buffy's doorbell. :P

i tink both should be human, but i voted angel cuz hes been fighting for good much longer, and he doesn't fight just for buffy like spike (thou i like spike alot, its true. its all for buffy)

Angel of course he has had to deal with so much more than Spike. Yeah Spike died to save the world so what. Angel had a son ended up losing him he lost Cordy and Fred even Wesley. In my opinion Angel deserves to become human.

Angel of course he has had to deal with more stuff than Spike. Yeah Spike died to save the world so what. Look at all teh good Angel's done. He had a son and he lost him he also lost Cordy, Fred adn Wesley. Angel has dealt with more horrible things than Spike so Angel deserves to become human.

No Contest Angel all the way he's earned it Spike hasn't. He's had his soul 250+ years Spike has his for a couple of months and he wants to be human I don't think so. I've got Spike issues. anyway Angel all the way!

angelfreaknumber2 said:
Yeah Spike died to save the world so what.
[post="1348925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's nothing. I do it every day. :lol:

Back