Angel or Spike?

time to settle a bet, angel or spike??

• Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K. Ackles said:
Well, I voted for Spike, because I like the snark of his character. The biting remarks, and the tension between him and buffy...I thought it was more fun to watch than Angel. Besides, I love James Marsters, so that has it! And he has gret clothes, not like I'm shallow or anything though ;)
exactly! and the sexy british accent didn't hurt either. ;) every time i heard angel's irish accent though, i just cringed.

DB does the worst oirish accent in television. It was just EMBARRISING to watch. Spike all the way. He does a brilliant English accent. I should know. I am British :smiley:

Rambaldi_Follower said:
He does a brilliant English accent. I should know. I am British :smiley:
I think I've quoted this somewhere else, but I read somewhere that he does this by "channelling" what ASH (Giles) sounds like in real life.
^_^

Im gonna have to say Angel, as much as i like Spike it just has to be Angel!
I prefer Spike to be evil hes a joker, Angel is too funny when he evil too!
Angel all the way!

Why, Angel of course. ;)

I always preferred Angel to Spike. I guess I just have a thing for tall, dark, brooding guys. :D

LOL, same here... I was watching "I Fall to peices" and Angel was hugging some lady he rescued, and I'm like "He can comfort me any day."

:devil:

verdantheart said:
Rambaldi_Follower said:
He does a brilliant English accent. I should know. I am British :smiley:
I think I've quoted this somewhere else, but I read somewhere that he does this by "channelling" what ASH (Giles) sounds like in real life.
^_^
Yeah I heard that as well. While we're on the subject of accents does anyone else remember that potential who had this AWFUL English accent in season 7. I think she got killed by Caleb but her accent was truly abismol. (n) -_- :eek: 🇳🇴

hard, but i chose spike
on the first season, angel was pretty cool, but now i dont like him.
spike's now way better.

Back