Angela's Prom....

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Alright, My date came and picked me up around 5:30. We went to his house and took pictures and then we drove off to the girls house where the limo was waiting for us. The limo was awesome, it was my first limo ride. At 6:30 we went and ate at a nice resteraunt. At around 8 we got to Prom and stood in line for senior walk out. Senior walk out is when they annouce you and your date and put a spotlight on you when you come down the steps and all of your friends cheer for you. We sure did get alot of cheers when we came down :smiley:. Then after the walk out you can have a dance with you're mother or father. I danced with my dad and took some pictures and stuff. Then me and my date went up stairs to get our pictures taken. Then it was more pictures down stairs on the dance floor. Me and my date shared one really nice dance. For the rest of the night a bunch of us were being wild on the dance floor and we were all sweaty cuz it was so incredibly hot in there. At around 10 we left to go back to the girls house and get into some regular clothes. Then we went to my dates house and we hung out there for awhile. I didnt get home till 6 am. Sadly there was no kiss because we never had a moment alone but there was lots of huging. Maybe when I get my pictures developed Ill put one up for you guys. :smiley:
There ya go....My wonderful night. :smiley:

-VL ^_^

Here it is....a picture of me and my date. I dont really know what he is doing in this picture but he is making a really weird face cuz he is goofy like that heheheh. Its the only one I have right now. He is also kneeling down a bit to make himself look shorter. I dont have a picture of my dress yet....:(

post-57-1050360336.jpg

Back