Angellic

Oy. This shant be good... :Ph34r: -_- I hope this doesn't prevent them from being together... (n) Well, please update soon! And thanks for the PM... :smiley:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Spirit said:

Vaughn shook his head, "You're a liar. You're a lying little b****, that's all you've ever been."

Sydney inhaled deeply as she winced in pain, "No."

"Paris was just a game to you wasn't it?!" Vaughn yelled, "You were going to kill me, wern't you?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't even know you were CIA!!" Sydney said as she began to shake

Vaughn shook his head again, "I can't believe you. I thought about you everyday, everyday Sydney! Thought about how you were the best thing that had ever happened to me and what an idiot I was for letting you leave." Vaughn took a breath in and with a steady voice said, "Now that I look back on it every second I spent touching you, making you cry out in pleasure, was the most disgusting, and sickening thing I have ever done in my life."

He let her fall to the ground and opened the door without a word. He just left her in the closet, shaking. Sydney couldn't hold back the tears that fell down her face as she pulled her legs to her chest. She sat in the closet curled up like a small child, cursing her life and trying to make herself believe that his words wern't true. He doesn't see me like that, he doesn't.
[post="1318335"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG, Why Vaughn why? He is being so mean and he doesn't even know the truth. She had their child that proves that Paris meant something to her , that he means something to her.

oh.. that was way harsh on vaughns part! syd's daughter is in hospital and he uses that moment to lay all that felgercarb on her!! argh vaughn!! gah... i spose Alex is his too, but still!! thanks for the pm! update soon!

rileylovesalias said:
:blink: For this fic? Because I finished it...
[post="1318403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
s e q u a l

Bamse said:
why this u-turn in his behaviour? i mean ok it adds to the whole drama thing, but before he was really nice and caring and know he acts in a way you could describe as jerk or a**.
[post="1318440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

character flaws. i don't like him.

Coffee Ice Cream said:
Oy. This shant be good...  :Ph34r:  -_- I hope this doesn't prevent them from being together... (n) Well, please update soon! And thanks for the PM... :smiley:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:
[post="1318451"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

dude! you used the word shant!!!! you're my hero!!!!!!!!

Please tell me Syd is dreaming cause if Vaughn really said that to her he is an a^$ ... hope Alex gets better soon ... poor Syd ... dont like Weiss right now either ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

poor syd . . . she's so sad . . . vaughn is a jerk at the moment . . .yes he is hurting but he is one nonetheless (is that how you spell that?)

Argh! They fought, they NEVA fight!!! Awesome update btw, thats so sad that Vaughn is all upset cos he thinks she betrayed him! I gotta know y she did what she did and soon, so u better update lol!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Poor Sydney :cry:
That was soo mean of Vaughn! He started off really nice taking Alex to hospital then just turned on Sydney.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

Dear person who used shant in a sentence, this is deticated to you.

Sydney finally crawled out of the closet and made her way back to Alex's room. When she got there Alex was no where to be found. Sydney paniced as she began to search the room. She pulled the room to pieces until Weiss walked in, "Sydney."

Sydney turned around, "Where's Alex? Where's my baby?"

"She has been taken into CIA protective custody." Weiss said as he put his hands in his pockets, "She will be taken care of until you agree to work with us, and once you finish your work she will be given to a good couple that will take care of her."

The color drained from Sydney's face, They took her. He took her. "Give her back to me!" Sydney lunged towards Weiss and pinned him to the wall, "Tell me where my daughter is." He took her. That bastard took my baby.

"She is being well treated too." Weiss said as he struggled against her grip

Sydney glared at him, "Where is he?! Where is that bastard who took the only thing I had left?"

Weiss tried to push her off until he saw Vaughn standing behind her. With one swift kick Vaughn had Sydney sprawled on her back. Vaughn turned her over and locked a pair of handcuffs on her, "You will work with us Sydney."

"I hate you." She cried as she tried to pull away. Her face was covered in a mix of sweat and tears, "I can't believe I ever made love to you. I can't believe I thought you were a good guy."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up, you two slept together?" Weiss demanded as he watched Vaughn pull her back, "You slept with the enemy?"

"Worst decision I ever made in my life." Vaughn grumbled as he lead the weaping Sydney out to the van

Vaughn watched her from outside of her cell. He saw Sydney's figure curled up on the metal cot, shaking horribly. She hasn't stopped crying since we left the hospital. Vaughn thought in shock, What if she actually loved Alex? What am I thinking? She isn't capable of love, she's a muderous monster. But still, all of her crimes didn't change the fact that Sydney had been crying her name out since she got in the cell. Vaughn had figured that she would eventually fall asleep from exaustion, but she had prooved him wrong.

"Alex." She cried as she hugged herself, "Alex."

Vaughn entered his apartment and sighed heavily. He walked into his bedroom and fell onto the bed. Tomorrow they would begin to interrogate Sydney, their goal was to get her to agree to help them. Vaughn knew that when she said yes they would have to work together, since Weiss was taking care of Alex.

Vaughn couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for what he had said to Sydney. She's a monster, not an angel. She was begining to remind him of Irina Derevko, with the convincing innocent act that hid the evil crimes of her past, present and probably future. That is if the US doesn't exacute her.

"Why'd you kill Victor Chase?" Vaughn asked as he stared down at her

Sydney shuddered and sighed, "I was ordered too."

"Why?"

"I don't know." Sydney looked up at him

Sydney hadn't looked him directly in the eyes since they were at the safe house a week before, but now she did. Her eyes stared into his own, with a thin layer of ice covering them to try and sheild him from her emotions. Vaughn could see right through her, see right through the growing hate in her eyes. See right down through all the felgercarb to see the pain and hurt peaking out from her soul.

Vaughn sighed and sat down next to her, "Sydney.."

"No." She shook her head, "You took my baby away from me, took the only person I had left. The only thing I had left of you. Except maybe now I rather not have her asleep in my arms, knowing that she comes from such a bastard."

Vaughn watched her pull her knees to her chest on the small chair and rest her head on them. Vaughn decided to try again, "If you help me, I'll get her back to you."

Sydney cried again, "I don't know the things you need me to know. I never got the intel, I just pulled the job. He was 5'8" and had short grey hair. There was a tattoo of a cross on his left forearm, wrinkled with age. He had blue eyes and a crooked nose. He had four children, a wife of 30 years and was expecting grandchildren when I killed him. Twins. He spoke French, Spanish, English, Japanese, Hebrew and Russian. He was staying at the most expensive hotel in Saint Petersberg. I posed as a maid at the hotel and walked into his room. He was in the shower when I stabbed him. Then you know what I did? Do you?!"

"No." Vaughn breathed out slowly

"I took his body and I put it in an old car. I pulled out one of his teeth for the DNA and covered the car in gasoline. Then I threw the match." Sydney began to shake as Vaughn just stared through her soul, "That's all I know Vaughn. I swear."

Vaughn nodded slowly as he watched her crying in front of him. He would have comforted her if she hadn't struck him as an Irina Derevko copycat at that moment. Victor Chase could only be idenified by his dental records. Just like my father after Irina got done with him.

"You're coming with me." Vaughn said as he stood, "When I go on my mission, you're backing me up. And if things don't go so well, it's your life on the line."

Sydney stared at her hands as she listened to Vaughn slam the door behind her. Sydney shook her head and curled back into her ball of comfort.

dude. like whoa.

Back