Angellic

Ok they have to realise that the sexaul tension between them is telling them they have to be together. Vaughn has not seen Syd do anything wrong, he should trust her, trust his heart.

About Syd's last thought.....I agree with her! I don't think that Syd is really what everyone thinks that she is and I hope that they find out the truth soon so that they will be able to be together!

Great chapter!

Megan

OMV! This update was so perfect, uve always gotta luv Vaughn is those clubs lol! Hes so awesome! ARGH! THEY KISSED! ok so it wasn't really willingly or anything but meh it was still a kiss! I totally luvd this chappie! It was AWESOME!

:D :D :D :D :D :jump: :jump: Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh. :D :D They kissed. :D lool... GREAT update... but I do hope they kiss willingly soon... :D Thanks for the PM and great chapter... I shall be waiting impatiently for the next one... :D

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

The car ride back was long and silent. The awkwardness between the two of them speaking volumes in their stolen glances towards each other and silent wishes. Every now and then Vaughn would look over at her as she stared out the window, wondering what she could possibly have been thinking about. Sometimes it's just so annoying, why won't she just say something??? Those kisses.. what did they mean to her? Obviously there were other things she could have come up with not to bring attention to ourselves. Why did she choose the make out fest?

Happiness is when he touches my hand. Sydney decided as she watched him drive down the freeway once more, I obviously don't deserve to be happy, since he hates me so. At least I got to kiss him again. It was almost like it was in Paris. Paris. Maybe things will be differnt this time...if he lets me go.

"What are you going to do about the bombs?" Sydney asked

Vaughn looked over for a mere second, "Assemble a team in each location. Pull all the ops at the same time."

"Where will you go?"

"Paris." Vaughn exhaled, "I know it best."

Sydney nodded and breathed in deeply, "Can I come? Do the Paris op with you?"

"I supose." Vaughn said quietly, "I talked to Weiss this morning."

"Yeah?" Sydney asked halfheartedly

Vaughn nodded, "Said Alex is giving him hell. Apperently she's just as annoyingly stubborn as you are."

Sydney looked over at Vaughn and smiled widely. Vaughn met her eyes and smiled himself, "She does seem a lot like you."

"You think so?"

"Yeah." Vaughn nodded, "Innocent and loveable at first and pure trouble when you get to know them."

"Hey!" Sydney said fircely, "That is not my daughter. The only reason she's being trouble is because you took her from me."

"Then is she really like you?" Vaughn said, not sure that Sydney would understand him.

She did, "She is exactly like me."

Vaughn nodded and kept driving, "Prove it."

"I can't." Sydney sighed, "When you're ready you'll see."

"You sure?"

Sydney smiled and looked out the window once more, "You might not have faith in me but I have faith in you."

"I want mommy." Alex said as she threw down her fork

Weiss shook his head, "No Alex, you can't see her."

"Why not?"

"Your mommy is a very bad person Alex. She must pay for what she's done." Weiss said gentley

Alex's eyes darkend, "My mommy isn't bad!!"
'
"Alex-"

"She's not bad!!!!" she screamed again, "I know her!! She loves me!! She's not bad!!!!!!"

Alex sunk to her knees as she continued to cry hysterically, "I want my mommy."

Weiss sighed, "I know you do, Alex, I know you do."

OMG they're totally both going to Paris.... and they're gonna get raunch! Awesome chapter! She has faith in him, that's so sweet! I love how you put their thoughts in italics! It's awesome to get an insight into what they're thinking!! Thanks for the pm, update soon!

Weiss is not good with kids whatsoever....ALWAYS saying the wrong thing that they want to hear! I am glad that Syd and Vaughn are getting along! I don't think that Syd is really the killer that Vaughn thinks she is, or maybe she is but she was programmed, or said that they would kill Alex and Vaughn if she didn't do as they say. Whoever 'they' are. But I hope that things go well in Paris and Syd and Vaughn have a round two of what happened two years ago! ;) :naughty: :smiley:

Great chapter!

Megan

Back