Angellic

Alex is going to be the death of Weiss! I am glad that they are going back to Paris together. I hope they fall in love, again. They do need to solve the problem of her being an assassin though.
Thanks for the PM

That was great ... awww poor Syd and Vaughn ... that has got to be acward ... poor Weiss is having so much trouble with Alex (thats when happenes when you take a child from its mother) ... awww love that Syd has faith in Vaughn ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Okay, so a Paris reunion.....!!!!!

So that is where the magic is going to happen isnt it?! That is where she is going to admit that the murders were not done by her?! That is where they are going to get some 'quality time' together, right?!

I have faith in you, coz this fic is awesome and I know that you are going to make something amazing happen coz that just seems to bet he way you are.

Can't wait! Update as soon as you possibly can. Thank you for the pm and thank you for the story!

Alex is a very stubborn child. Poor Weiss has to deal with her. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the pm.

i love how alex is giving weisss hell :P :P :P :P , i´m just thinking when you are going to give us more clues about what syd realy did and why ,please just put us outy of our misery :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: , i can´t wait for more , please update soon :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm :D :D :D ,

Nanda

gregstar said:
Okay, so a Paris reunion.....!!!!!

So that is where the magic is going to happen isnt it?!  That is where she is going to admit that the murders were not done by her?!  That is where they are going to get some 'quality time' together, right?!

I have faith in you, coz this fic is awesome and I know that you are going to make something amazing happen coz that just seems to bet he way you are.

Can't wait!  Update as soon as you possibly can.  Thank you for the pm and thank you for the story!
[post="1329925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

uhmm...well stuff happens in paris, for all the wrong reasons of course.

oh, and im REALLY glad you love the fic <3

they're going to paris!!!!
i feel sorry for weiss...having to deal with a screaming and crying alex!!!
cant wait for more this is getting super super good!!! update soon!

Awww, that was an awesome update hey! Weiss is bein a meanie, i dont like him atm, Syd is so not bad! THEY R GOIN TO PARIS TOGETHER YAY! Ok so itll b with like team or sumthin probably but meh, they r still goin to PARIS! Totally luvd this update, i am so in love with this fic hey!!! Neway, UPDATE SOON!

Back