Anniversary Suprises

syd_kicks_serious_ass

Angel, you've got wings baby
Title: Anniversary Suprises
Author: well me, SKSA aka Rach
Disclaimer: unfortunately it saddens me to say that I don’t own any of the characters.. I wish I did, but they all belong to the BRAIN aka JJ abrams, the BEAUTY JJ abrams and the BRAWN JJ Abrams. OH and Mutant enemy and Bad robot…..
A/N: this is juts a random one parter I found when cleaning up my somputer, thought u might like some fluff. Originally, it was going to be a fic for “This Woman’s Work” by Kate Bush….each paragraph having it’s only ficlet….but I never wrote more then the first chapter. So here’s the first and only chappie. Hope it brings some smiles to ur dials!

----------

“Happy wedding anniversary,” Vaughn whispered into her ear as he led her, blindfolded, into Francie’s restaurant. Inside was dimly lit with all the tables moved aside except for one largish table that sat in the centre with four chairs around it. Glowing candles adorned the elegantly set table, in amongst the plates of a variety of cheeses – all Syd’s favourites.
Vaughn carefully removed the blindfold from his beautiful wife, careful not to disturb her beautifully styled hair. She’d put in an extra effort to look beautiful for him tonight, and he appreciated it, though to him, she always looked an angel.
”Vaughn……it’s…..” She stammered quietly taking in her surroundings. It hadn’t fully registered yet. After being married to Vaughn for a year, you’d think she’d be used to how much he’d go out of his way to show her his love, or cheer her up…. But he still continued to surprise her.
Vaughn laughed at his wife. He deserved a prize, he had made Sydney Bristow – sorry Vaughn – speechless. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek. “For you,” he said motioning to their surroundings, “because I love you.” He walked her over closer to the table and she continued to inspect it.
”4 chairs?” she whispered, confused.
“4 chairs,” he replied, nodding.

Syd c***ed her head to the side slightly and gave him a “huh” look. He smiled at her, and then turned and whistled. On cue, out of the kitchen came Will and Francie. Francie wore an elegant black c o c k tail dress, with spaghetti strap and a low neck line, and Will was dressed in a smart tux. ‘They looked like the perfect couple,’ Syd noted to herself. ‘Actually, second perfect’ she corrected.
“Oh my gosh,” she said as they came out.
“Happy anniversary sweetie,” Fran said hugging her best friend, “You’ve been married a whole year. Wow.” Syd just smiled in agreement.
“Congratulations,” Will said as he hugged her.
”Thankyou,” she replied through tears. Vaughn saw this and took her by the hand and led her to the corner, away from the others. He took her into his arms. “Hey, hey ,hey, what’s wrong?” he asked, stroking her hair.
”All this….it’s beautiful.”
”No, you’re beautiful.” Ok, even HE thought that was corny when he said it. But it did get her to smile, so his new reputation as a hopeless romantic was a small price to pay.
“It’s too much,” she said. She really wasn’t one for attention.
“Never” he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. “After everything you’ve gone through recently, you deserve this. So missy, no more tears. I’m gonna make sure you enjoy yourself tonight, no matter what.”
”No more tears,” she replied as he gently wiped her eyes with his thumb.
”None,” he said softly,” so, you wanna go back over now?”
Syd nodded. He put out his hand to take hers and they walked back to the table, their fingers intertwined.

---------------

“So Michael, tell me. Not that we’re not honoured, but why did you decided to have dinner with Will and I on YOUR anniversary?” Francie asked as they all finished up the last spoonfuls of dessert.
“Well, though we have had very little time together ALON these day, we’ve had even less with friends. And you two mean the world to Syd, and therefore me, so I thought it’d cheer her up, get her mind of work stuff for a while.”
“Wow….he IS a good catch,” Fran said to Syd. “Lucky you didn’t marry Toby,” she added.
”Oh my gosh,” Syd said.
”Toby?” Will and Vaughn both asked curiously.
”Don’t you dare,” Syd warned her best friend…but she took no notice.
”Toby Sullivan was the love of Syd’s life. He was tis hard-core guy about two years above us. Syd was convinced they were destined.” Syd dramatically buried her head in Vaughn’s shoulder in embarrassment as Francie continued. “She used to fantasize about him ALL THE TIME. She’d plan their wedding and write “Syd and Toby 4eva” with little love hearts anywhere she could. She was possessed I tell you….possessed.”
”ooo, please do continue,” Vaughn said.
”After a few months of fantasising, she finally decided to make her move. She told her dad she was staying at my house,”
”You lied to Jack? That’s daring.” Vaughn said to Syd,
”mhmmm,” she said, her face still buried in her husband’s shoulder.
“So we went to this party he was going to be at,” Francie continued, “It was probably one of her first. I got her all dressed up in this mini skirt and halter top….she looked damn good.”
”Of course.” Vaughn said. Syd lifted her head up and smiled at him. “So what happened?” he asked.
”I saw him kissing another girl. It broke my heart. I think I cried for a month straight.”
”Wait. How did you meet Toby?” Will asked.
Syd and Francie looked at each other and burst out laughing. The two men looked at them with puzzled expressions.
”That my dear, is a story for another day.” Francie said.
Neither Vaughn or Will were content with that answer, but they soon forgot about it as they became immersed in a conversation about hockey.
”No, the TV coverage doesn’t do it justice,” Vaughn said. “Friday’s game, you should come with me.”
’Nah I couldn’t”
”c’mon, I’ve got two tickets and I’ve dragged Syd to enough of these games already. She’ll be happy to take a break.”
“Ok, if you’re sure.”
“Positive. You know who got kicked off Friday’s team?”
“No. Who?”
Syd and Francie rolled their eyes at their respective partners. Francie got up, took Syd’s hand and dragged her over to the makeshift dance floor. She turned on the stereo and the two of them started dancing to the pop music playing. “So what is it?” Francie asked as she spun Syd around.
“What?” Syd asked as they kept dancing.
“You’re hiding something….i can tell.”
“I’m not.”
“Yes you are, I can tell.”
“I’m not,”
”Yes you are, you know I can read you like a book. Now spill.”

------------

Vaughn and will watched as the girls danced and sang. Suddenly Francie stopped dancing, looked at Syd with an unreadable expression and then the two started jumping up and down screaming in happiness as they hugged each other. The two men exchanged glances and then continued to watch the girls. They’d learnt to not even try to understand those two when they were together….it was just impossible.

The music slowed down and the girls returned to their seats.
”I still can’t believe she got you into a tux,” Syd said to Will.
“I have that sort of power,” Francie said. Will reacted and they both got lost in their playful banter. Syd took this opportunity and leant over to Vaughn. “Thankyou, for everything.” She said.
“Anytime,” he replied as he moved in to kiss her.
She moved up to his ear and whispered softly and slightly apprehensively into it. “You’re going to be a daddy.”
Vaughn’s eyes instantly lit up. “Really?” he asked.
Syd nodded, still unsure of his feelings.
”Oh my gosh!” he said as he hugged her tightly.
”you’re not upset? I mean I know it’s earlier then we had planned and….” Syd began to ramble. Vaughn silenced her with his finger over her lips.
”I couldn’t be happier,” he said as he gently traced the outline of her bottom lip. He then kissed her again.

Syd smiled and snuggled into him. They both placed one hand on her tummy. Inside of her was something she’d always dreamt of, but assumed would forever stay just that, a dream. Now it was a reality. She was finally going to get her chance to be a mum.

---------

Well there you go! Hope you all liked it! Please review, so I know who read it!

Thanks guys!
:angelic:

great story! any chance you can make it a story and not a one parter???? :thinking: and if you do continue can i get a pm please?
lol
awwww vaughns so sweet! lol

YAY!
*dances around excitedly*
*falls over*
*gets up and rubs head* ouch!

thanks guys, i feel loved! :hug: for all of you for reading!

yea, i love fluff, its the best!

i wasnt planning to continue....if i feel like it i might write one more part or something....who knows.

thanks for reading xxx :angelic:

:thud:

Okay that was... Incredible beyond words. I'm not saying this to be nice, I'm not saying this because I can't think of anything really original to say... I'm saying this because I just read that incredible fic of yours, and I'm getting those funny tingly feelings you get, sorta like goosebumps :smiley:lol:smiley: when you read an amazing fic...

*rubs arms* And they won't go away! Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? :thinking:

But anyway, ignoring the goosebumps for a second...

And ignoring this pwetty bloo crépe paper I found sitting on my desk that I've been playing with for the past half hour... (Crepe paper is so much fun! *squeals* :woot:)

THAT... Was incredibly... Incredible? Incredibly incredible. Right. Well know you know I've lost my mind :rolleyes: But it WAS incredibly incredible... And fluffy too! I *heart* fluff! :love:

She moved up to his ear and whispered softly and slightly apprehensively into it. “You’re going to be a daddy.”
Vaughn’s eyes instantly lit up. “Really?” he asked.

That would be the best bit... So freakin' adorable, Rach... :cry:

If you ever decide to continue this, pm me?

Cai
x

alias=mylife26 said:
great story! any chance you can make it a story and not a one parter???? :thinking: and if you do continue can i get a pm please?
lol
awwww vaughns so sweet! lol
[post="1413715"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree!!! I want more!!!!

pwease? :angelic:

:hug: i *heart* all of u!

SydneyAnneVaughn thanks for reading! yea, i dont think ll continue at this point in time....altho maybe if i think of something and if ppl want me to.

cai that has to be one of the best reviews i've ever got. goosebumps??? haha thats so cute. i'm really glad u liked it....like i said, it was random. but ah well. fluff is always good i reckon. and crepe paper is the best! i love it....well i loved it...until i had to cut up several hundred small squares of it (about 2cm square) yesterday for my sunday school kids....*yawns* SO not what i signed up to be aleader for! anyhoo, thanks sweetie for the review!

aliasobsessed89 haha, stealing someone elses review....thats cheating! nah, kidding! lol, like i said before, maybe ill continue.

SarahBear thanks! glad you thought it was cute. i thought some bits were a little cheasy...but meh.

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva *sings* "don't cry for me argentina"....ok, ur name isn't argentina but meh.

cupcake55 thanks for reading! hehe dunno id go as far to say its awesome...but thanks!

THANKS GUYS! :hug: ur all so sweet!

Awwww so sweet!!!
I agree with everyone else...you should continue this
Although its wonderful as a one-parter, you could really
take this into an ongoing story
Just a suggestion...anyway loved it.

Please pm me if you ever decide to continue

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

:woot:

pee-emmy the juju :happydance:

luv juju :harp:

hey guys! sorry but i dont think ill be continuing this.

if i do ill be sure to let you all know but,,,i dont really see it having great potential.

what can i say, im an angst girl!

thanks for reading xxx 🦋

Back