Anti Makeup

::grabs a butterfly net and catches them:: ::tosses them in a tree shredder:: mwah ha ha...::takes a lipstick tube and starts drawing on your face:: ::realizes what I'm doing and runs::

JO PUT MAKEUP ON ME! ahhhh! ::starts running then ducks under table:: ::table puts more makeup on me:: AHH IT'S MORE EVIL FURNITURE RUN!!!

COME BACK HERE! ::mixes some mud on the sidewalk with powder:: ::Pelts jo with it:: ::jumps on jo's neglected jo cart::

alias_fan said:
COME BACK HERE! ::mixes some mud on the sidewalk with powder:: ::Pelts jo with it:: ::jumps on jo's neglected jo cart::
my...my cart!!!!! NOO!!!! ::grabs a pooper scooper and puts chunky make up stuff on it:: ::throws it at you::

idea! ::gets random clown from circus and throws at jo:: ha ha ha ha! now you're not only covered in makeup BUT you're with someone with layers of makeup!

::stabs myself with a stick:: WAKE UP JO!! WAKE UP!!! DAMMIT WAKE UP!!!! ::jumps off the boat away from the clown:: ::takes clown and ties him to foofoo::

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
::stabs myself with a stick:: WAKE UP JO!! WAKE UP!!! DAMMIT WAKE UP!!!! ::jumps off the boat away from the clown:: ::takes clown and ties him to foofoo::
AHHH! GET THE CLOWN AWAY FROM ME! ::Pokes at it with random stick lying on the ground:: :blink: i've always wanted to do that...::gets in clowns little car:: jooooo!

alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AHHH! GET THE CLOWN AWAY FROM ME! ::Pokes at it with random stick lying on the ground:: :blink: i've always wanted to do that...::gets in clowns little car:: jooooo!
::runs after you:: heeeeeeellllllllllllp!!!!!!! ::looks behind me to see a mob of makeup:: HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
::runs after you:: heeeeeeellllllllllllp!!!!!!! ::looks behind me to see a mob of makeup:: HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!
ATTACK!!! ::sends mob of angry makeup at jo::

alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
::takes a black hole and puts it in the ground:: ::falls through:: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::escapes the makeup::

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
::takes a black hole and puts it in the ground:: ::falls through:: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::escapes the makeup::
AHH! ::jumps down jo's black hole:: i'm COOOOOoooommminnnnggg TOOOOOooooo GGGEeeetttt YYOOOUUUuuuuu JOOOooooooooo!!!!! ::Puts up umbrella::

Back