anti- people

I hope both our friends are okay... I'm worried about my friend as well... :thinking: but I'm sure they're fine... nothing to worry about at all :smiley:

Those people... ::shudder:: it's like they suck you into their world of deciet and take the life out of you...

yeah, well they have already sucked the life out of me....oh well

hopefully all goes well for your friend...i know that my buddy will be able to get through, she's had a rough couple of years so i know she can handle it. :smiley:

mmm... and here I thought it was just me who's life got sucked away...

I was going to post this earlier, but my computer was stupid and I forgot to.. but anyway, I've just noticed, the people who are good seem to have a rough life... Anyways...

hmm... that's true... eH well... everyone sucks then ^_^ Oh wait, no they don't.... some people don't... I still do though ^_^ Although I'm particularly inclined to bite... hmm... GRAR! ERmmmm yes, the mop is IN the bucket, I repeat the Nacho has left the cheese...

i doubt you suck.....and biting, yes yes that does work quite well as long as you don't have rabies....and the nacho has left the cheese?? huh? no comprendo.......

Hmm... ice... interesting...

Hello, I've traveled to the anti-people thread. I was talking to Jo about it the other night, and so I decided to drop by. As I said before:

"You humans are a virus. You enter an area and you multiply. Until you have you consumed every natural recourse, and then, you move somewhere else."

From the Matrix.

i've never had a weird tasting piece of ice... is it from the freezer? i don't think the freezer has weird ice... good ice. my penguins make my ice for me while they're eating all my ice cream.

Back