Any Sark fans?

completely. plus, vaughn is taken and sark is free. except for the elf. but come we can take her. i mean, Will beat her up!

Sark is wayyyyyyyyyyyy yummier than Vaughn!! And I like the fact that he's a baddie...that just makes him hotter:P But I doubt the writers would ever actually do a s/s thing :(

I have to admit that I am a huge Sark fan as far as his charachter being on screen. JJ and Co. need to make him more prominent. I would love to see Syd and Sark have some sort of a relationship, even if it's not romantic. It's obvious that he respects her as an agent and he's not always keen about the tasks he's sent to do (Like killing Khabir's ex-wife). I am a huge Syd/Vaughn fan too...but my problem with Vaughn is a) he's taken, move on Syd, cuz he did and b) he's just waaaay too goody two shoes. I like a little badness in the mix. :D So if the writers made Vaughn a little more 'bad' I would prob. be back in the Syd/Vaughn camp. :smiley:

Julia_n_Julian said:
As you can see by my username - I'm all for Sark/Syd action! Though I really want him for myself, of course!  :D

totally agree!!!! i want some s/s action but if sarkie wants me i wouldn't say no! lol.

I have to admit that I am a huge Sark fan as far as his charachter being on screen. JJ and Co. need to make him more prominent. I would love to see Syd and Sark have some sort of a relationship, even if it's not romantic. It's obvious that he respects her as an agent and he's not always keen about the tasks he's sent to do (Like killing Khabir's ex-wife). I am a huge Syd/Vaughn fan too...but my problem with Vaughn is a) he's taken, move on Syd, cuz he did and b) he's just waaaay too goody two shoes. I like a little badness in the mix.  So if the writers made Vaughn a little more 'bad' I would prob. be back in the Syd/Vaughn camp. :smiley:

umm, i agree with the thing about putting some baddie in vaughn! ;)

Sark is wayyyyyyyyyyyy yummier than Vaughn!! And I like the fact that he's a baddie...that just makes him hotter:P But I doubt the writers would ever actually do a s/s thing 

i think the writer will out in some s/s before the end of the show. even if its like just one kiss. its ineviable!

amisha said:
i think the writer will out in some s/s before the end of the show. even if its like just one kiss. its ineviable!
I hope so! I just don't think the writers are aware of all the sark fans out there who would love to see some action between him and sydney. s/v shippers are really vocal about their opinions so they know that alot of fans want that so thats what they write about. If they knew that so many people were rooting for some s/s I think they would put some in.

Thats true...its not really a petition...but thats okay. Its better than nothing!...one day i'll figure out how to write an email to the writers or jj or somthing and make my opinion known :D

dragoneyes said:
Thats true...its not really a petition...but thats okay. Its better than nothing!...one day i'll figure out how to write an email to the writers or jj or somthing and make my opinion known :D
you know what? If you can get your hands on the magazine, there's a area in there where people have written to JJ and he's answered there questions and other random stuff...why don't you write to the magazine. You say that you wanna do something so now you can!!

lol like you im lazy too...You know waht? I've mentioned this so many times in the hope that someone will ask but it looks like it takes a lazy person to know a lazy person :P :P :P :P :P

Back