Season 4 AOL Promo

To go see it click this like to the main page then click sneak perview
AOL Alias Promo
It was a tiny bit choppy for me but I got the gist of it and is that familiar music I hear? :smiley: Also I can't wait for Spy Sistas!

I watched the promo. I like alot. I noticed they were playing the same exact song from the first episode called "Red Hair is Better". I like that they are reusing the same song and making it work. But that stupid chola there who attacked Syd makes me angry...

AliasFan#1 said:
AOL Alias Promo
It was a tiny bit choppy for me but I got the gist of it and is that familiar music I hear?  :smiley:  Also I can't wait for Spy Sistas!
[post="1204492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

For what ever reason, I wasn't able to get to the promo and I didn't get to see the previews for next week. Could someone please tell me what's going on next week?

Pretty please, with sugar on top?

:help:

I'm so pumped for Detente! I can't wait to see Nadia and Sydney spying together! It looks like we're in for a pretty good action ep too.

I like the spy sister stuff. It was good. The music did sound very familiar.
I think I would have liked it better if they showed other parts of the episode rather than just the mission.

AliasFan#1 said:
AOL Alias Promo
It was a tiny bit choppy for me but I got the gist of it and is that familiar music I hear?  :smiley:  Also I can't wait for Spy Sistas!
[post="1204492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but the song is "Red hair is better" from the pilot. But, it won't be playing in the episode because they always have weird music in the AOL previews that isn't in the show

Back