Season 4 AOL Promo

I could not get the AOL promo...whenever I try I get java script null/void. Anyone have any ideas?

On another note, I did see the promo after the show....any guesses on what is in the hidden bag they are searching for?

I don't even want to begin to think about the creepiness of Syd pretending to be her mom. That means that in order to get into character she needs to pretend she has/will sleep with Jack AND Sloane, not to mention killing Bill Vaughn. What if Jack tries to kiss her?! Even if he just hugs/caresses her it will be majorly GROSS!

As for the bag, could it have anything to do with spymommy's death?

ms.katejones said:
I don't even want to begin to think about the creepiness of Syd pretending to be her mom. That means that in order to get into character she needs to pretend she has/will sleep with Jack AND Sloane, not to mention killing Bill Vaughn. What if Jack tries to kiss her?! Even if he just hugs/caresses her it will be majorly GROSS!
[post="1318847"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't even want to go there. It's creepy enough that she is playing her mother and that she believes her father killed her. So she might be a bit fearful for her life. Also the fear that she has expressed in the past of thinking that when her father looks at her he is thinking about Irena's betrayals. It's no wonder, that this would be hard for Sydney to do.

It should be pretty intense! And btw I think it is time for me to say again....I DO NOT WANT JACK TO DIE!! UNACCEPTABLE!!! Ok...just had to get that out of my system!

It is so hard to see Jack spacing out like that. When he was like, "Say goodbye to my girls, Sydney and Laura." :cry:

I want to give Jack a hug. :hug: Poor guy. And poor Syd.

No one wants Jack to die. I don't think he will. There can't be an Alias without Jack. It just wouldn't be the same. The Spydaddy-to-the-rescue theme is just too embedded in the storyline. Jack and Syd's relationship is really the essence of the show. It is the past, present and future of Alias. Bottom line.
I agree that it will be seriously weird to watch Syd playing her mom. I can't watch the promo because I don't have aol, but from what I saw in the ABC preview and from what I am reading in here, I can only say that it is hard to know what Jack will be remembering as he encounters Sydney-as-Laura/Irina. With his memory going in and out, he may flash back to the Laura days and think nothing of Irina Derevko. Who knows where his mind will be?

You don't have to have aol to watch the promo, Zara. Check out this link.
tv.channel.aol.com/alias

I haven't watched the promo yet, but I got the impression that he's back in time so to speak so Laura would be Laura and not Irina. But it does seem creepy that Syd has to play her mom. Just a touch incestuous. Poor Jack!!

Victor Garber is NOT leaving the show. I read that yesterday from a reliable source. Of course, that could mean anything on Alias.

^^you are awesome....I have been spoiler free, but this is one I had to check out...thank you!!!! I was actually going to PM you and see if you had any goods on this particular situation. It sould be interesting to see how it all plays out. I am sure we will be left with a MAJOR cliffhanger! :rolleyes:

freelancer7 said:
^^you are awesome....I have been spoiler free, but this is one I had to check out...thank you!!!!  I was actually going to PM you and see if you had any goods on this particular situation.  It sould be interesting to see how it all plays out.  I am sure we will be left with a MAJOR cliffhanger!
[post="1319237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww! Thanks! Feel free to PM me anytime about anything. I'm not a super-spoiler hoar, but I do know some stuff (most of which is starting to be revealed) and I looove talking about possible theories.

HOLY CRAPIT I WAS SOBBING!!
when jack says something about his two girls
MY HEART STOPPED AND I STARTED TO CRY
i was like SYDNEY AND NADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but then he said laura... boo :lol:
i got all excited for nothing

but jacky! :cry:

Did anyone catch the latest Aol promo for the upcoming episode? Jack mentioned two daughters and I think my ears were playing tricks on me??? Was the other daughter a woman we thought was dead? But he said to tell them referring to the present. Am I confused?

^^I can't see the promo...I get java script null/void when I try. :angry: Are you saying that in the promo Jen's acting is not so great? (n) That would be sad....judging from the plot of what looks to be going on next week, I was hoping Jen would get to showcase that she has not lost her touch.

SkyGirl5 said:
HOLY CRAPIT I WAS SOBBING!!
when jack says something about his two girls
MY HEART STOPPED AND I STARTED TO CRY
i was like SYDNEY AND NADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but then he said laura... boo :lol:
i got all excited for nothing

but jacky! :cry:
[post="1319264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha well Nadia isn't his daughter ;) but i thought he said Lauren at first LMAO! and i was like "wtf!!! gotta watch that again" :lol:

Leslie said:
Wow. Poor Jen. She's completely lost all the acting skills she ever had.
[post="1319288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I tend to disagree. How do you know that Jen is just not showing emotions like she did before. Everyone used to whine on how Syd cried too much, Syd was too much like a baby, Sydney whines too much......now Jen tries to act the character more forcefully, more "hard", and people are claiming that she "can't act". That's just not fair.

And I think that next eppy, we'll see some GREAT acting. From the promos, AOL Clip and pics......looks like Syd's gonna CRY, SMILE, looked PISSED off, and pull off an ALIAS in the SAME ep! LOL

:lol: that's what I thought at first. but what he said was "my girls, Sydney and Laura" ;)

Moving...

--Mandy :angelic:

Back