Appology from Natalie/Alias56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie said:
My daughter is indeed restricted from internet use, and she will not be allowed to be on the internet again until age 18 (I have supervised her reading your responses to the appology for this time so that she will know the impact of the things that have happened). Other, additional punishment are also in the decision process between my husband and myself. I felt that it would be helpful if I let you know what I have seen in my daughter through all of this.

First, I understand your feelings of anger. I felt it too when I discovered that she had said we (my husband and I) were abusing her. I felt anger and intense betrayal too. I also felt fear. Fear that, though there is not a shred of truth in it, she might be believed. This could have led authorities to remove all four of our children from our home while this was investigated. Though I am pretty sure all would be cleared up - the necessary precaution of removing our children would have been devasting to all, my dear husband, her three brothers (especially our 2 year old who couldn't posibly understand), to my daughter (Natalie/Alias56), and myself. I kmew it was imperative that she make a public confession and appology to eliminate these dangers and to correct the wrong with others that she told the lie to. I then discovered more, the claim of rape, pregnancy, and cancer. I was absolutely shocked and dismayed.

I have come to the place now though, where my anger and feelings of betrayal have subsided. I am feeling a sense of healing and even hope. I am feeling this way because of what I have seen happen in my daughter's life because of all of this. I felt that if you knew about the changes it might help many here come to a place of healing too. I have supervised her reading the posts that have been placed in this thread in response to what she has done. She has cried, been humbled, felt the pain that she has caused. I see her behavior here in the family changing too. Typically, getting in trouble has resulted to her retreating to her room to sulk. This time it is different. She has made the extra effort to help, to be kind, to say she is sorry not only in words but also in tears, and in loving acts of service. If she had means by which to make up for her wrong by doing these things for each of you, I believe she would. I do think her sorrow is genuine.

Her restriction not to use the internet is indeed in place, yet she wanted one more chance to apologize. If you all would please allow me to post for her yet this one last chance to bring healing -

From Alias56/Natalie:

I know you are all very, very upset about this. Lieing is bad enough, but lieing about these sort of things, it just isn't right. I know that now, and you can't even begin to imagine how sorry I am because of all of this. It was wrong of me, and it has hurt so many. Once a lie gets started... You think you can clear it up, maybe with another lie, so you get rid of one but then there's two, one left in the background and then this new one. Then you try to cover that one up, it's an endless curcle.
Some of you have wondered, why I did this. I have no idea. But once one little lie was out, I though that one more could'nt hurt... and then it kept growing into something much biger, till all of this has happend.. A lesson I can't ever forget, and hopefuly, this will stop anyone else out there on the internet from lieing. This should not have happened, I'm surrprised even at myself for doing it, I never really even thought anyone had trusted me, I guess I thought I had nothing to lose. I did though, many did trust me. I know now how valuable that trust was...
I know many will come out of this hateing me, - I deserve it I am sorry even more because the hate will do additional damage to others. I don't want any more hurt to happen to anyone. Iam soory. I know all of you no longer care anything for me, but I do, still care for you and I have and will continue to pray that God heals the damage that I have done.(((((((((I am so sorry!))))))))
I will do my best to say the right and true things from now on. I hope to never do such a thing to anyone, ever again.
I am incredibly sorry... I have learnd my lesson...

~Alias56
You have no idea what you have done and I feel that you frankly don't care. Then why are you apologizing? Because, as I think is now apparent, you are a selfish person. Your parents and friends have found you out. Now, you want to redeem yourself. Unfortunately, you have with others. Maybe they are blinded by your false personality. I say false because I feel that everything that you have ever posted here or in any other place was a lie. A lie for you to get attention. You say it all started out with a small lie? My God, that "small lie" was telling us all you had cancer and that you were dying. Personally, I don't think that was a small lie. This whole time you thought about yourself. Not many people know this, but two years ago my grandfather died of cancer. He had been suffering for almost 3 years before he passed. I was there when he died. I saw everything that awful disease can do to people. In his last days, he didn't even know who I was!! That was something I would never want to go through again, but I did because of your "small lie". You are a sick, ugly, conniving person. You did things that only a true ***** would do. Yes, you deserved that. I hope you are reading this too. And I hope you are having that gut wrenching feeling that we all had when you died. Thrust the knife in and turn. Of course, as self righteous as you are, you wouldn't care. Some people would say you are "the bad apple". I would have to disagree. You are the worst apple. You are black to the core. The only way that you won't contaminate the rest of us is if we get rid of you. Unhappy trails to you. Please don't visit.

SydB_JenG said:
If I could...I would high five you right now Tommy!! GRR!! Natalie!! You can burn in hell!
I think that was way out of line, Mo ... I know you are angry, but yes, I know how you feel ... and yes, I would High-5 Tommy too ... ;)

No lie is a small lie, and in truth I believe that you really did apologize b/c you were caught. Can I ask one question? If you hadn't been caught, would you have continued your little charade? Would you have continued to trick people who considered you a friend? Did you sit back and laugh and think we are idiots just for your own sick, twisted pleasure? I don't know Nat, Tommy and all the other's are right. And I thought you were better than that...

The thing is, this community is supposed to be trustworthy. The internet presents a great opportunity to lead a double life. However, misleading the community many times – or for that matter even once – is not acceptable. Many people have been deeply hurt, although not all say it. Honestly, those who were not hurt either didn’t know Nat that well, knew Nat really well and are really forgiving, or didn’t believe Nat in the first place.

To Nat and her family – I understand that everyone makes mistakes. I just regret that Nat’s had to be this painful. More to her family, if you wish, you can contact me at any time at charlie@allalias.com .

It seems likely that Nat's account will be banned later this week after the admins make their final decision.
Anyone is free to PM me and share your thoughts

~Charlie
Founder & Owner
AllAlias.com

Good Bye,Natalie :( you where the first to talk to me and to lie to me but after all those things i still wanted to talk with you and to get to know you.Yes it was cruel to make those types of jokes and lies but we didnt always talk about our personal lives we talked about everything.How could i be your friend after lies i will just miss you.

-YoJo surfer

Okay... I completely understand why so many people are so angry at Natalie, yet I don't see how those of you could say certain things about this. I was re-reading posts, and saw that someone wrote about how so many people wasted thoughts and prayers on her. Don't you realize that no prayer is ever wasted? And if anything, Natalie needs your prayers. Everyone was praying for her healing, and while she didn't need physical healing as we all thought, she certainly needs mental healing. I honestly don't get angry, and I feel nothing but extreme sorrow that she would tell stories like this. I feel nothing but pain that her mind is poluted and her sense of humor is so twisted.

So, yes, she did a horrific thing, broke our hearts (through her "apparent" death), and betrayed us all. However, as a Christian, I believe that by treating those who have done horrible things with kindness, often is the most appropriate punishment of all. Whether you believe in Jesus or not, you have to admit his teachings were correct. He once said, "He among you who is free of sin shall be the first to cast the stone." All of us have made mistakes (some much worse than others), and we are in no position to condemn Natalie. To say, "Burn in hell," accomplishes nothing. We are not to judge, but to assume that she will accept her punishment in due time. No one should have the right to say that she is not sorry. She may very well be, although she may think this is funny. Yet, in due time, she will feel the pain and suffer the consequences. As I said before, I believe that kindness, sympathy, and prayer are the only options we have.

How would you feel if you betrayed and lied to those who loved you? You may feel that they deserve it. What would you do then, if instead of hating you (as they would be expected to), they treated you with love? My first boyfriend was abusive verbally to me. Because I wouldn't do certain things that he wanted me to, he would be very cruel. He told me many times that he hated me, he never wanted to see me again. He said "F*** you," and "Burn in hell." You know what my response was? "I love you." He was my friend before a boyfriend, and I did love him. In his better moods, he admitted how much he just wanted me to lose my temper and not talk to him. He told me how much it hurt him to know that I still cared. To treat him with kindness made him truly realize how cruel he was.

Jesus said, "Thou shalt heap burning coals on his head with your kindness." I believe that it is true. So, while so many of you feel intense hatred toward Natalie, I merely ask you to think again. Hatred helps nothing. Love can solve all problems, and while they may not be solved as quickly as we would like, they will be solved in time. Natalie will have to live with this burden on her shoulders for the rest of her life. That, in my opinion, is the worst punishment.

Natalie, I am still praying for you. While you may not need it physically, you need the prayers emotionally and spiritually. May you truly be sorry and never hurt people again. None of us are in any position to judge you. You have made some incredibly horrible decisions, and you will have to pay for them. May your heart be changed and I hope one day you will find true happiness. God bless you, Natalie.

I doubt she's learned her lesson. I don't think she knows how badly she hurt everyone. What I can't understand is how people can forgive her. Don't they realize, that people are actually hurt and abused by their parents, that people actually get raped? And just because they find out she's lying about it, she's forgiven and all is okay? To think I actually believed her, and tried to help her. Is this what we all get for trusting you Natalie? For trying to be your friend? Lies?

I don't think she could POSSIBLY understand how hurt some of us are. I mean, my friends have ACTUALLY commited suicide, and I've been hurt so many times, I don't think she can even begin to fathom what it's like to have your trust betrayed. To have someone you tell you think you can relate to turn out to be such a different person, with an opposite life. I can't believe how you could just keep telling those lies until it got to this point. I CRIED over you, something I almost never do, I was so upset about the things you said, that you were raped, that you were pregnant. But you know what? I was PROUD someone thought they could trust me that much to tell me. I felt lucky that you were able to trust me. I even went and talked to people, so in case you had any questions about anything like what you could do and where you could go since you were pregnant, I could help, I'd know what to say. And then I find out it was a lie. Hate is too weak of a word right now to describe how I feel for you.

I never really even thought anyone had trusted me

HOW could you POSSIBLY not know that someone trusted you? I mean, c'mon, Yojo talked to you, you were her friend! HOW CAN YOU LIE TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF?! And then....EVERYONE! Just about everyone trusted you! HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL WHEN SOMEONE TRUSTS YOU?! How could you not tell I trusted you? The things I told you? You even said you liked talking to me about that stuff. Why? Was it a lie? Or did you actually care and want me to talk to you? I guess you were right in the PM you sent me, when I told you if you wanted to talk, I'd listen, and that to some extent, I understood. But I don't understand. I just don't.

As far as I'm concerned, I agree with Mo, you can burn in hell for what you did, the lies you told to us all. For the hurt you've caused the entire site. For the trust you broke. I'm glad you were caught. Who knows how many more lies you would have said, how many more webs of deciet you would have spun before you ever came out and said it was all a lie. I don't think you'd ever come out to tell us it was a lie, so it would all just keep growing and growing, and we'd all be tangled in it.

To end this, I just want to say, and I don't know if you'll ever read this, but the day you faked your death is the day you really died to me.

Aliasgirl47 said:
She read this entire topic and all our responses to it, and she cried. But then again we cried over her, and well, you know, it was all lies....
Maybe this is good b/c she can realize how bad this is to do and how badly she hurt ppl...
i think this topic is teaching her a good lesson. some people(not all) said some things that she needed to hear... and yet another reference to alias... truth hurts. deal with it. you did something wrong accept the consequences. this may seem harsh to some but when you do something bad you have to think of the consequences of your actions.

Tommy said:
Natalie said:
My daughter is indeed restricted from internet use, and she will not be allowed to be on the internet again until age 18 (I have supervised her reading your responses to the appology for this time so that she will know the impact of the things that have happened). Other, additional punishment are also in the decision process between my husband and myself. I felt that it would be helpful if I let you know what I have seen in my daughter through all of this.

First, I understand your feelings of anger. I felt it too when I discovered that she had said we (my husband and I) were abusing her. I felt anger and  intense betrayal too. I also felt fear. Fear that, though there is not a shred of truth in it,  she might be believed. This could have led authorities to remove all four of our children from our home while this was investigated. Though I am pretty sure all would be cleared up - the necessary precaution of removing our children would have been devasting to all, my dear husband, her three brothers (especially our 2 year old who couldn't posibly understand), to my daughter (Natalie/Alias56), and myself. I kmew it was imperative that she make a public confession and appology to eliminate these dangers and to correct the wrong with others that she told the lie to. I then discovered more, the claim of rape, pregnancy, and cancer. I was absolutely shocked and dismayed.

I have come to the place now though, where my anger and feelings of betrayal have subsided. I am feeling a sense of healing and even hope. I am feeling this way because of what I have seen happen in my daughter's life because of all of this. I felt that if you knew about the changes it might help many here come to a place of healing too. I have supervised her reading the posts that have been placed in this thread in response to what she has done. She has cried, been humbled, felt the pain that she has caused. I see her behavior here in the family changing too. Typically, getting in trouble has resulted to her retreating to her room to sulk. This time it is different. She has made the extra effort to help, to be kind, to say she is sorry not only in words but also in tears, and in loving acts of service. If she had means by which to make up for her wrong by doing these things for each of you, I believe she would. I do think her sorrow is genuine.

Her restriction not to use the internet is indeed in place, yet she wanted one more chance to apologize. If you all would please allow me to post for her yet this one last chance to bring healing -

From Alias56/Natalie:

I know you are all very, very upset about this. Lieing is bad enough, but lieing about these sort of things, it  just isn't right. I know that now, and you can't even begin to imagine how sorry I am because of all of this. It was wrong of me, and it has hurt so many. Once a lie gets started... You think you can clear it up, maybe with another lie, so you get rid of one but then there's two, one left in the background and then this new one. Then you try to cover that one up, it's an endless curcle.
Some of you have wondered, why I did this. I have no idea. But once one little lie was out, I though that one more could'nt hurt... and then it kept growing into something much biger, till all of this has happend.. A lesson I can't ever forget, and hopefuly, this will stop anyone else out there on the internet from lieing. This should not have happened, I'm surrprised even at myself for doing it, I never really even thought anyone had trusted me, I guess I thought I had nothing to lose. I did though, many did trust me. I know now how valuable that trust was...
I know many will come out of this hateing me, - I deserve it I am sorry even more because the hate will do additional damage to others. I don't want any more hurt to happen to anyone. Iam soory. I know all of you no longer care anything for me, but I do, still care for you and I have and will continue to  pray that God heals the damage that I have done.(((((((((I am so sorry!))))))))
I will do my best to say the right and true things from now on. I hope to never do such a thing to anyone, ever again.

~Alias56
You have no idea what you have done and I feel that you frankly don't care. Then why are you apologizing? Because, as I think is now apparent, you are a selfish person. Your parents and friends have found you out. Now, you want to redeem yourself. Unfortunately, you have with others. Maybe they are blinded by your false personality. I say false because I feel that everything that you have ever posted here or in any other place was a lie. A lie for you to get attention. You say it all started out with a small lie? My God, that "small lie" was telling us all you had cancer and that you were dying. Personally, I don't think that was a small lie. This whole time you thought about yourself. Not many people know this, but two years ago my grandfather died of cancer. He had been suffering for almost 3 years before he passed. I was there when he died. I saw everything that awful disease can do to people. In his last days, he didn't even know who I was!! That was something I would never want to go through again, but I did because of your "small lie". You are a sick, ugly, conniving person. You did things that only a true ***** would do. Yes, you deserved that. I hope you are reading this too. And I hope you are having that gut wrenching feeling that we all had when you died. Thrust the knife in and turn. Of course, as self righteous as you are, you wouldn't care. Some people would say you are "the bad apple". I would have to disagree. You are the worst apple. You are black to the core. The only way that you won't contaminate the rest of us is if we get rid of you. Unhappy trails to you. Please don't visit.
harsh words tommy but very true im sorry that this is happening, is she being banned?

GO Syd said:
Tommy said:
Natalie said:

First, I understand your feelings of anger. I felt it too when I discovered that she had said we (my husband and I) were abusing her. I felt anger and  intense betrayal too. I also felt fear. Fear that, though there is not a shred of truth in it,  she might be believed. This could have led authorities to remove all four of our children from our home while this was investigated. Though I am pretty sure all would be cleared up - the necessary precaution of removing our children would have been devasting to all, my dear husband, her three brothers (especially our 2 year old who couldn't posibly understand), to my daughter (Natalie/Alias56), and myself. I kmew it was imperative that she make a public confession and appology to eliminate these dangers and to correct the wrong with others that she told the lie to. I then discovered more, the claim of rape, pregnancy, and cancer. I was absolutely shocked and dismayed.

From Alias56/Natalie:

I know you are all very, very upset about this. Lieing is bad enough, but lieing about these sort of things, it  just isn't right. I know that now, and you can't even begin to imagine how sorry I am because of all of this. It was wrong of me, and it has hurt so many. Once a lie gets started... You think you can clear it up, maybe with another lie, so you get rid of one but then there's two, one left in the background and then this new one. Then you try to cover that one up, it's an endless curcle.
I know many will come out of this hateing me, - I deserve it I am sorry even more because the hate will do additional damage to others. I don't want any more hurt to happen to anyone. Iam soory. I know all of you no longer care anything for me, but I do, still care for you and I have and will continue to  pray that God heals the damage that I have done.(((((((((I am so sorry!))))))))

~Alias56
harsh words tommy but very true im sorry that this is happening, is she being banned?
Yes, yes they are, but you need to remember, she did very harsh things.

Its not "official" but I have no doubt she will be banned. Charlie wants to give her parents a chance to post again if neccessary before we ban that account.

Just to let you know, under normal circumstances, this thread would be closed. Also, almost all posts would be considered flaming (especially my post). However, these are not normal circumstances and I think its good to get everything out--which is why I feel this thread should remain open.

(Tommy @ May 13 2003, 05:46 PM)

like SydB_JenG said, high five. I think that said it all and I truly hope she's learned a lesson here but sadly, I don't think she has. Lying is a horrible thing to do in any case, big or small, especially to ppl that trust you and that think you trust them....but lying like that......geez, people here cared about you! that's all i'm gonna say on this because I think the rest of this thread says it all and I don't really care to waste any more of my time writing about you, when now you don't really matter anymore...

P.S. - I am very sorry about your grandfather, Tommy. -_-

Not only that, but the whole thing about her death could've made me lose a few friends here too, and it wasn't my fault. AND I was so emotionally screwed the day she "died" I talked back to everyone and got a really big trouble with my parents. Ok, I'm not that important, but still...
I have lost friends over death and it's not funny. She needs to be banned
I feel sorry for her parents, I have talked to her mom in emails and she is ver very very nice. And actaully she said that I am part of the reason this whole thing came out, so you can partially blame me for your pain Natalie, but you know what? You needed it, the pain, the consequences. I'm glad I could assist your mother in finding you out...

Alias_Gay said:
SydB_JenG said:
If I could...I would high five you right now Tommy!! GRR!! Natalie!! You can burn in hell!
I think that was way out of line, Mo ... I know you are angry, but yes, I know how you feel ... and yes, I would High-5 Tommy too ... ;)
Out of Line??? Out of Line???? Are you kidding ME!! I am not out of line...someone on here (i wont say their name) wanted to kill themselves that day she died!! AND NOW WE FIND OUT SHE HIRED SOMEONE TO DO THAT!! Why the hell would she do that!! Its sick and twisted...And I would consider her a murder if that certain someone had killed themselves...burning in hell is the least of what she should have to go through...combine all the pain of everyone on here...she will NEVER feel what all of us have felt! I am Not out of Line!! In fact I don't think burning in hell is enough! Natalie almost cost someone their life...OVER A FREAKING PUBLICITY STUNT!! I will never forgive her...NEVER!...she can never be sorry enough...shes sorry because she was caught...if she had never been caught she would never have been sorry...so i say it once again...burn in Hell Natalie...BURN!

SydB_JenG said:
amen to that! i really dont think you are sorry at all. If you hadnt been discovered, this would have kept going. How far would you have gone? I dont think you realize the impact of what you did, i really dont. You sent me a PM telling me that you were going to kill yourself. That you just wanted to say goodbye. Do you have ANY idea how hard that was? And how frustrating, to think that your friend was about to kill herself and not able to do anything?!? And none of it was true...

So Tommy and Mo I completely agree with you. If there was a place worse than Hell you would certainly be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back