Season 3 Are they together?

scalamanga

Mrs Michael Vaughn
Hi there....

I'm in England! I've seen season 1 & last week got season 2 for my birthday (which I have now seen btw! All 22 eps in 7 days!!!)

I've also caught some of season 3 on bravo and read some write ups on the final eps of season 3.... I understand that V married L, and kills her (maybe??) and that S&V kiss..... Are they back together?

Cheers!

The impression that I got was that they weren't officially back together - but they were going to try to work things out.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Kewii said:
The impression that I got was that they weren't officially back together - but they were going to try to work things out.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
thats what i would think too

I'm pretty sure that if they aren't, then they will be. Vaughn didn't kill Lauren in the beginning b/c Syd didn't want him to (even though he did at the end of the episode...). And they kissed at the end. So that has to mean something, if the last thing we all saw of the Syd/Vaughn situation is them kissing...right???

Ya I think they kind of were in a way but then of course maybe it was just one of those i've missed you a lot kisses!!!

Back