Attention all Aussie fans!

This is so annoying. I was hoping that the would release it when they originally said they would, which was 2 weeks after the US release, that way there was a remote chance that the second season might have come out in Aus on dvd two weeks after the US release of the second season. That way it would have come out like a week before christmas and I could get that for christmas. Hopefully they don't delay the release again as november the 5th is 13 days before my birthday and the first season was meant to be one of my present from my parents. If it gets delayed again then I will just have to have a belated birthday present. Does anyone know if the game is still set for a december release?

Yeah it is great for christmas but i really would have liked the oppertunity to get both seasons before the end of the year as I now probably wont have the chance to get the second season until my birthday next year which is over a year away.

:lol: yup like someone said November 5, but hey good Christmas gift, but it'd of course been better on September 17

Does anyone know if the game is still set for a december release?
I'm not sure but last Sunday (1:00 pm) I was watching Control Freaks on Ch.7 and they showed that next weeks ep. would have stuff about the Alias game so I suggest you watch it if you want to know. :D

nattie :flowers:

Little Miss Alias said:
nattie700 said:
Can we buy it from stores? Which shops? Need to know!  :woot:
Many thankyous, mercis and arigatos (have run out of languages)  :P

nattie :flowers:
u should be able to get it from most stores (HMV, Sanity, Target, etc), but i heard this news from JB HiFi - they have stores all over the country, but where i'm from (sydney) the nearest 1 is in parramatta
I got mine from JB hi fi in perth and it only cost me $85

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

Back