Aussie Alias Obsessee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey!

Tell me all about your weird and wacky ALIAS OBSESSIONS rite here and we can compare stories!! :D hehe

Looking forward to your posts!!

:jump:

*Hales* :angelic:

well firstly hihi im jess, from aussie and well i have like a lil scrapbook, well itza not that weird but i cut all the articles and posters and put em in.. NO GLUE defintly they just fit in so wen im asked l8er on, mummy who was ur fave person in the world wen u were young? and i will show them that... ahh im bored....

:smiley: jess :smiley:
:jump:

My video's and dvd's are getting worn I think!!! Lol!!!

I know, its not very wacky! But I've also started the Alias Freaks of Australia group - which everyone is welcome to join!!!

Kelly

he he he I dont have any embarrassing alias tales....but i do have 2 scrapbooks or everything article picture or anything to do with "the Bill"

PsychicAgent said:
My video's and dvd's are getting worn I think!!! Lol!!!

I know, its not very wacky! But I've also started the Alias Freaks of Australia group - which everyone is welcome to join!!!

Kelly
How can i join the Alias Freaks Of Australia? :smiley:

Hey who wants at hear my Alias Obsession story?
Well i'll tell ya anyway hehe :D

I love Alias and JG so much i have started up cardio kickboxing jas so i can kick butt like syd can and i can tell u i love it! Its the best thing i have ever done! I feel great about myself and im much more happier cos i take out all my anger on the bag.. its so awesome!!! Lets jas say Syd Bristow has been an inspiration!! This probaly sounds so stupid to everyone but its my lil' obsession.. :blush:

Oh and by the way, it gets ya stomach lookin good hehe and ya get to meet heaps of new people!! ;) :P

kick_ass said:
Hey who wants at hear my Alias Obsession story?
Well i'll tell ya anyway hehe :D

I love Alias and JG so much i have started up cardio kickboxing jas so i can kick butt like syd can and i can tell u i love it! Its the best thing i have ever done! I feel great about myself and im much more happier cos i take out all my anger on the bag.. its so awesome!!! Lets jas say Syd Bristow has been an inspiration!! This probaly sounds so stupid to everyone but its my lil' obsession.. :blush:

Oh and by the way, it gets ya stomach lookin good hehe and ya get to meet heaps of new people!! ;) :P

That's excellent! It covers you in both obsession and fitness at once!!!

BTW, at the Freaks Group, you member name on the homepage has to be kick_as* due to the fact it won't let me type ass in the area!!! I'm really sorry! But there isn't anything I can do about it - hope you don't mind!

Or, if you'd like me to write it a different way - just let me know!

p.s. I know Kim - 25 ppl! There are some crazy freaks out there lol jk!!!

Kelly

PsychicAgent said:
That's excellent! It covers you in both obsession and fitness at once!!!

BTW, at the Freaks Group, you member name on the homepage has to be kick_as* due to the fact it won't let me type ass in the area!!! I'm really sorry! But there isn't anything I can do about it - hope you don't mind!

Or, if you'd like me to write it a different way - just let me know!

p.s. I know Kim - 25 ppl! There are some crazy freaks out there lol jk!!!

Kelly
Thanks Kelly.. i really enjoy it, you should start it up to it'll be fun!!! 👍 :D

Yeah no worries i dont mind if ya have to type it like that, people will no wat it says aye!? :smiley:

Hey who likes my new sig? Cool aye!?
Bradhadair (Jaimie) made it... from Jaimie's Sig and Av Request..
Its awesome i love it.. Tell me wat ya all think! :smiley:

WOW its very......pink! lol...I like it...except for the pinkness...(I'm a bit of a tomboy)
As for kickboxing - wicked!!! I'm starting this year, so with soccer, scouts, kickboxing and yr 11 - I'm gonna be pretty busy

Heaps cool Kim!!! Thats so cool!!! Your gonna love kickboxing it rocks!!! 👍
I have year 10, tennis and kickboxing oh and alias to keep me busy this year.. :smiley:
Yeah its pretty pink but i aint complaining lol..

kickboxing is evil man how many black eye i got coz of my spiraling partner always miss the punching bag

kick_ass said:
Hey who likes my new sig? Cool aye!?
Bradhadair (Jaimie) made it... from Jaimie's Sig and Av Request..
Its awesome i love it.. Tell me wat ya all think! :smiley:
I really like it! I love pink!

Jaimie is very talented!

Speaking of sports, I might be joining a mixed netball team this year with my sister and a few mates! Should be good! I'd love to try kick boxing though!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back