Aussie Alias Obsessee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks i really like it too.. its so cool.. and yeah Jaimie is very talented!! I wish i could make sig's and av's but my comp is too old and slow and crappy.. im waiting for it to die but it jas wont!!! :angry: lol ^_^

Yeah heaps mad Kelly!! Netball is real fun.. i think my friends are making up a new team this year.. i think i'll join them cos they need numbers.. though we dont get have have mixed teams so that sucks 👎

Now ill have tennis, kickboxing and netball oh and year 10 lol! :smiley:

I hat enetball :angry: I played it for 4 years and It toatlly screwed up my knees and ankles! So now I cant play soocer as good :(
I LOVE SOCCER!! :soccer2:

I like da monkey its funky!! hehe :D
:groupwave: :stupid: :rotflmao: <--- i like all these.. i actually looked at the whole list this time and theres so many good ones lol!

Everyday I can't help but make connections with ordinary stuff to Alias, :lol: does that count? I wish I could do kickboxing, it looks like heaps of fun!

Intel said:
Everyday I can't help but make connections with ordinary stuff to Alias, :lol: does that count? I wish I could do kickboxing, it looks like heaps of fun!
Yeah if thats an obsession to you then its an obsession!! hehe.. if that makes any sense lol :D Kickboxing is da maddest!! YEAH!! lol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back