West Aussies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okies, well I found out that we dont get the season finale til 2 weeks away and everyone else gets it next week <_< I know I dont wanna be spoiled so I thought I'd create this thread so as none of us would!

You don't get the finale til 2 weeks away! :eek: Aw, that royally sucks. Good idea with making a thread for the WAers ^_^

Urgh, I HATE channel 7. I HATE IT! URGH, im in such a bad mood now. IT ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!! :mad: :madfire: :cuss:
CHANNEL SEVEN, I'M COMING AFTER YOU
:stick:

Great idea FunnyChicken [sorry don't know your real name]....I was just having a winge in SD-1 about how Im not going to be able to go on the thread for two weeks, because really, like anyone isn't going to talk about the finale just for us....and even if they tried not too, they would still slip up Im sure.

All I can say is at least we have ALIAS for LONGER!!! And thats always good I think.

I can't wait to buy Season 2, even though I have been recently watching it with some friends who bought it from Bali, we are up to episode 21, so that is exciting. We will finish it before season 3 final. Also I have decided to buy season 3 from the US, coz I can not wait for Australia decided to get their ass into gear.

hhhmm so where are all us WAer's from?? Im sure we have all mentioned it before but I always forget. So for those who have forgotten, or are interested, Im Jenni, 22, I live south of the river near Murdoch uni, I graduated from UWA this year and now work at Mount Hospital. AND I can happily say I have NEVER missed an episode of ALIAS on tv! I remember seeing the ad for the pilot, and thinking it looked cool, and after the first 15min was hooked!

Thanks for listening :blush:

Hey Jen :smiley:
I'm going to buy S3 from the US as well; I got the first 2 seasons at amazon so i thought i best continue with the tradition :P I'm a north of the river girl, but i went to school south of the river and now i'm a 1st year at UWA. How skitzo was the weather today! lol. Ah, but I love winter when you're all snuggly inside watching vaughn :D gotta love that warm fuzzy feeling.

So guys, we have alias next week righT? and then the week after? so we don't actually miss a week, we just dont have the last 2 eppy's combined?

^ yep! I'm SO pissed at channel 7!!! We should all meet outside the studios and storm them!

Okies, about me :smiley: I'm a north of the river Gal! :smiley: And I;'m in year 11 at Perth Modern School...its okish! :D

woo yay!
hehe, its so funny knowing ppl online... i could have walked past one of you guys in like the city or wherever and never known it was u. :P crazy stuff. :smiley:
mmm, well, im a little more settled now i know alias wont be taken off for like a week. i thought they werent gonna show any alias for like 2 weeks, but i got confuzzled :smiley:

*runs around like a chicken with its head cut off* I WANT ALIAS DAMMIT!!! Isnt anyone gunna post in here??? Or will I be talking to myself in the safety of this thread for a wekk?

melbourne didn't get it tonight either :( but i've kinda seen it, but i wont give a thing away :D

have you had ep 21 yet? or in 2 hours? :thinking:

Just saw ep 21!!! ooohhh it was good....not the best this season, but good. The promo for next week just made me SO jealous of Sydney/Brissie people..I want the final NOW!!!

Oh well, at least its not over for us yet!

*cries* I WANT IT NOW!!!!
That eppy was good! Marshell is SO cute - "I kinda like working for the good guys" Hee hee hee
And Sloane was trying to protect Nadia! Ooo...kinda makes you think he's a good guy.....BUT I STILL DONT TRUST HIM!!!!

Oh and Melbourners ur welcome to post here! ;)

*sigh* 147 hours till alias finale for west aussies
wow, i totally just fried my mathematically challenged brain...

ooh, i just realised 47 ^_^ very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back