Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerkburger's first name is ASS HOLE....

middle name... d*ckhead....

and goes by other names too explicit to mention on here.

HEy guy btw, long time no write sorry.,

JOOBIES BACK ON WEDNESDAY! :confetti:
rach :cry: I :lol: thats brilliant

Rachie!!! :hug:
Yeah I'm pretty sure I dated his sister a few times.
Ewww. No please stop, this is becoming WAY too personal *vomit*

maybe it was him in drag
ARGHHHHH *runs around screaming* (in honour of the juju's return) :lol:

Story? Hardly. :P
It's relly quite simple.. I drew a diagram...

math.jpg
:rolleyes: I *heart* Sage

for lealea :P
newpeps.jpg

:lol: as you can see im bored :P

Night Lexi :bye:
OMG I:thud: Michael Vartan is at the afi Awards!!!!!!!

Yeh he is Luce.

Sadly there aint any piccies Online at Wireimage or Getty Or any other press place that I can think of

Believe you me I have been trying for hours :smiley: ;)

Dang he looked nice in the opening montage :thud: :love: :naughty:

Oooo he is, totally dreamy!!

I uploaded this pic today, and I was like, "WOW he just looks better with each passing day!!!

It's his Birthday today, so 🎂 Michael!!

ARGH, I will! I went to sleep at 4am though, so I'm just a wiiiiittle bit tired :lol: But I gotta stay up for Da Kath and Kim Code!!!!

Hi guys,

Today is the best day of my life! Woke up this morning, turned on my mobile phone and had a message saying I have sold my house!

Now I'm finally rid of my very own jerk burger!

aahh, can go and look for my own place now, and move out of my sisters where I've been staying. :D
I love them, but she has 2 kids, and I've spent the last 2 hours colouring in trucks with my 4 year old nephew, and it's driving me insane. (soooo not ready for kids)

YAY!!! HAPPY DAYS!

Hi guys,

Today is the best day of my life! Woke up this morning, turned on my mobile phone and had a message saying I have sold my house!

Now I'm finally rid of my very own jerk burger!

aahh, can go and look for my own place now, and move out of my sisters where I've been staying. :D
I love them, but she has 2 kids, and I've spent the last 2 hours colouring in trucks with my 4 year old nephew, and it's driving me insane. (soooo not ready for kids)

YAY!!! HAPPY DAYS!
Glad to hear that Lealea.

I know what you mean about kids. I've got two nephews, I love them to bits and I'm their legal gaurdian if anything ever happened to my sis and brother in law... But no way am I gonna have kids of my own any time soon. :smiley:

At least if my nephews are neing pains in the bum I can give them back. :smiley:

Glad to hear that Lealea.

I know what you mean about kids. I've got two nephews, I love them to bits and I'm their legal gaurdian if anything ever happened to my sis and brother in law... But no way am I gonna have kids of my own any time soon. :smiley:

At least if my nephews are neing pains in the bum I can give them back. :smiley:

Thanks guys. Yeah so happy, I hate living in Sunbury as well. (sorry if there is anyone on here from this area, but it's just not my cup of tea)

I am the best babysitter. Although, I usually have them back to my sister first thing in the morning cos I just can't handle it. I think I'm too selfish to have kids, hehe. Then again, I'm only 25 so there's time.

Now, to find a house......

Yes, I like my new av :D
My siggy is 3 different piccys so I can change the middle one whenever I want ;) ^_^ ^_^

I think the one rea liked is this one:
NEWALIAS_CHANGEAFTERSUNDAYsignature.gif

that will be going back on sunday night :smiley:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm ^_^ ^_^

No i didn't even see that one, i like the kath and kim code one so cyked!!!1

Jerkburger's first name is ASS HOLE....

middle name... d*ckhead....

and goes by other names too explicit to mention on here.

HEy guy btw, long time no write sorry.,

JOOBIES BACK ON WEDNESDAY! :confetti:

lol thats hilarious!!!!...... and JuJu is she really back from Marshmead... i thought i was later... i have to phone my friend up haven't seen her in 2 months....:(

YO YO YO all... hehe i sound funny....

I had such a long day yesterday wanna hear?
Well i'll tell you anyway... ignore if you want...

i got up at 7:15 .... and went to school .... yes on a saturday for the second hand book store

got my books and hanged out on the couch outside the store for an hour trying to sleep and drinking 2 cups of coffee.

then i had a drama rehesal which went from 10 to 12:30... helll..!!!!!!

Tehn from 12:30 to 3 I had to paint the back drop from the same drama play....

Came home showered got dressed and went to my friends Mocktail party.... i'm still underage ;)

Had a good night... then after the that party thaty finished at 10:30 i went to a family firneds 18th and served food... i was so spent!!!

That was my very very long day... i just had to tell someone!!! *sigh* now i have to do homework and eat breakfast...!!!!:D

Rea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL..... HE'S SPENDING IT IN THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.... BUT IN THE NT...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back