Australian Addicts 5

Yeah, yeah... that's her!!
I'm so glad I was a kid 10 years ago! The programs they produce now a days are pathetic... what happened to Hey Arnold, Alex Mack, Arthur, Johnson and Friends... COME ON, those were the best :P

I reckon the TV shows we had were so much cooler!! Nowdays thery're all playing Educational stuff that is so boring!!

Shame About Steve he was a a great guy!!

I have an interesting topic for you guys; what was the most embarrassing thing you can remember doing when you were in high school (you can still play if you're still actually in high school).
I'd have to say the Yr 9 ski trip when I stumbled upon two teachers Showering TOGETHER!!! I was so embarrassed i went there coz our room had ran out of toilet papper and the teacher answered the door wearing only a towel and then 10 seconds later another teacher came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and they were both dripping wet. I think my mouth almost hit the floor!!

Humfrey B Bear.. the bloody took him off the air because he didn't have pants, old school play school, Popeye, Winnie the Pooh, seriously they are all gone!!! Hey Arnold, loved that show Arthur, "you got to learn to work and play,get along with each other, you got to listen to your heart listen to the beat, listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the street, it's a simple message and it come from the heart, just believe in yourself and that's the way to start..:P

All they have now is Pokemon, and Dragon Ball Z.

You know the Arthur theme? :blink: Dude, I have to say it, so someone has, that is sad! Great show... and maybe I sang along to it once, but gosh :lol:

Sage, see I told you spending too much time at the pub was gonna do damage to your brain, particularly the left temporal lobe which controls your memories :rolleyes: Gosh...

I have no doubt.
Either that or the vibrations caused by Rach's bowling have damaged your brain? :blink:

ETA: Then I spose I'd have been affected too, and I'm fine, so perhaps that's not it :P

Well Sage, it was nice knowing you... pretty sure Rach is gonna kill me when she reads this :mellow: Toodles!

:cry:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE QCS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO :band:

sori guys....just finished my major exams for grade 12....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band: :band: :band:

pssst....8 days till i go to ITALY

:rotflmao: SHEEP! LOL.

I was in Sanity the other day, and I found Snow Patrol's section, and there were 2 CD's there, one was Eyes Open and I can't remember the other one, but it had "Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking" and I love that song, it was also in Grey's.

You've got me excited about this t-shirt :woot:

Is the DVD any good? Should I get it?
I've only listened to the concert part on the dvd which isn't too bad- mostly old old songs, the only ones you'll know are 'somewhere a clock is ticking' and 'post punk progression'. There's other stuff on it too but i haven't really watched it yet.

Ok, Luce, i'll tell you what's on the shirt (that i still haven't made yet). You see the icon on my avatar thingie?? It's that but opposite colours and on the back it will have "snow patrol" written on it. Hopefully it will work because i've never used transfers before so fingers crossed! I just need to get my brother to fix it a little coz i'm not completely happy with it.

If anyone is interested here is their site: SNOW PATROL | THE FIRESIDE EP | PRE-ORDER NOW it's got a player on it so you can listen to a bit of their songs and there's also a link to their AOL live session which is kindda cool.

Was the other cd called "final straw"? That was the one before eyes open which apparently was really popular.

Oooooo i love snow patrol. I have almost all their songs. I love chasing cars (from the GA finale) and open your eyes. ahhhhh such good music. :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE QCS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO :band:

sori guys....just finished my major exams for grade 12....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band: :band: :band:

pssst....8 days till i go to ITALY

hahaha i know what you mean....QCS is over, i missed it because i got really sick. but none the less it is over, we never have to think about it again
hahaha *high 5*

You know the Arthur theme? :blink: Dude, I have to say it, so someone has, that is sad! Great show... and maybe I sang along to it once, but gosh :lol:

Yeah i know sad, but that the thing I remeber.. theme songs of shows... I don't know... it's really weird.. :confused:

I get to hang out with the "aged' all week yay!!!

Where about's in Italia!!!?

I know all the words to Authur too, kinda sad but when you use to watch
the show everyday it kinda gets stuck in your head and will never come out!!

Back