Australian Addicts 5

last night was awesome, like i had the house to myself so i watched VM, then the movie 40 days and 40 nights for like an hour till GA came on for a double ep........ and then there's tonight, nothing on at all! I think ill watch a DVD!

the gloss stuff says in big warning:
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM

:lol: why do they sell it then!

to make lots and lots of money.... then lose it all on court cases well i'm off to church recosileation.... <<<<--- seee still can't spell

then off to see the lights bye bye :hi:

the gloss stuff says in big warning:
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM

:lol: why do they sell it then!
:lol: really? thats funny!

to make lots and lots of money.... then lose it all on court cases well i'm off to church recosileation.... :hi:
:Ponder: reconcilliation I think... why do you use words that are so hard to spell Rea, you do it all the time :lol:

my level of boredom is now like off the charts :thinking:

I'm bored too! There is like nothing on TV I'm usually at Tennis but it's stoped for the summer break!

My Friends and I had so much fun on Saturday night (at the carols thingy) the highlight being when the song Heads & Shoulders, Knees & Toes came on, we jumped up and sang along although some of my friends don't know the difference between their Mouth & Nose it was funny but we were intoxicated so it was okay!

:Ponder: reconcilliation I think... why do you use words that are so hard to spell Rea, you do it all the time :lol:

I have no idea ..... :lol:... me trying to sound interlectual....lol

I went to see the light.. they wern't bad... OMG me and my firned sang the whole way down there we got many werid looks and if we did, or if we got laughs we yelled Christmas spirit, or Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.... it was funnier when we were walking on the main road and it wasjammed we got alot of tooting horns, and we got way to into it..... i feel sorry for my other firneds who were walking with us.... they didn't like our singing... :blush:

Rea

I LOVE christmas!
Im such a massive xmas geek, i sing carols and get drunk with the family that i hav in this country, and dream of cold snowy xmas's and then thank god that it actually warm enough to get up on xmas day and yea, i dont think that made any sense but oh well

oh and dont talk about sweaty running boys, our suburbs is my ex boyfriend who went away to the air force and has come back for xmas incredibly hot! DAMMIT!!
Now i hav to see him sweaty and running, and just reminise!!
Sorry just ramblin cos he just keeps tryin to make a move!!
ARGH!!

right, neway drinkin my sorrows away!

HAHAH DANI, thats hilarious!!!!! Awwww but he doesn't know that your watching him, so that's ok!! You can look, just not touch :lol:

Hahha, thanks Rea... my brother found it and sent it to me, its HILARIOUS! There are so many of them around too, there is a LOTR one about too, they're soo funny! I couldn't not have it as my av for a while!

yeah, you probably need to reduce the quality a bit so the size is smaller ;)

ohh and I chnaged my signature :lol: wonder how long this time channel 10 ? :P

Back