Australian Addicts 5

hi everyone

Aww juju that sucks.. have til wait til after xmas or why not try ebay?? ;)

is it just me?.. 2 days til Xmas and i'm not even excited.. just doesn't seem like xmas yet..

hi everyone!!

they brought back the active users/whose online thingy!!! now i KNOW im not talking to myself!!!

Anyways about the OTH thing?? Are you people sure its on?? Cos they advertised the Human Body again and its all in the tv guides etc.

Anyways i wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! make sure its a fun but safe one people!!! i wanna see you all on here on Boxing Day alive and well!! :P

Hey all back from shopping it sucked, Eastland, ergghhh, remind me NEVER to go there again.

Yeah it still says that the Human Body thing is on I'm quite worried....

Any way have to run , help ing my mum wrap presents......

🎅 tghis is what comes up when you put : santa: this is actually santa :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
Rea

Yeah, oh well.
Have fun wrapping presents, that has to be the worst part of it all (i think, especially cos i cant do it very well)

Ooh, and i made it to the next member level!!

thnaks but i'm done i'm a fast wrapper...ok now for the hole house clean up..... but i need coffee i think i'm going to crash soon

OMG.... OTH is back on on Jan 16th....? really... 12pm.... aya

hi everyone!!

they brought back the active users/whose online thingy!!! now i KNOW im not talking to myself!!!

Anyways about the OTH thing?? Are you people sure its on?? Cos they advertised the Human Body again and its all in the tv guides etc.

Anyways i wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! make sure its a fun but safe one people!!! i wanna see you all on here on Boxing Day alive and well!! :P
no, its not on tomorrow anymore, they changed it.
Its confirmed for Jan 16 at midday, they are skipping episodes 310, 311 & 312 thou, and going straight to 313 and will play 10 episodes over 2 weeks. :smiley:

im going to the beach on boxing day and hopefully i will be back in time for new years and maybe go to a freinds place...which would b good

I love charmed..... and it's the only thing on these days... and smallville which i don't mind a but of teen sci-fi drama every now and then.....

Can i ask....ok it was only like 4 days ago that i found out what a Hiatus us, since it was being used all around the site, but does this happen every year with america and the christmas break, caz here the just stop the season before the christmas break, it is very inconvenient!!!!

Rea

IT"S CHRISTMAS EVE...!!!1

I":M SUCH A KID... :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Back