Australian Addicts 5

My dad and my brother went to watch it, they bought tickets before the 2nd match and just hoped that it would be a decider.

Oh and as for Clark being dorky, i don't know about the movies because i haven't seen any of them but in the show Lois and Clark, Dean Cane was not dorky, kindda hot if you ask me, and then in Smallville, Tom Welling.... he was be a little dorky at the start but still: :super: = :love:

Yep, there's a lot of us. Nice to see someone else from the same city too, there are too many NSW people here :lol: He he... joking! There's nothing like a little state rivalry if you ask me :smiley:

Anyway, welcome Shelia!

Huh :confused: France didn't lose?

Don't worry Sage, there will be no biting!

I'm part French to.... but it's like my great great great great uncle's aunt or something like that, looking at me you so would not guess it...soo...

Allez les Blues!

Funny. You said go the blues, and because you were talking about NRL before i just assumed that it was the same topic. I don't know much about the soccer so i confused myself there, don't mind me :smiley:

Just gives you a chance to argue with me Sage, or more like tease my lack of knowledge of sport :lol:

Allez Les Blues!

(Yes I'm part French, bite me)
:rolleyes:

Really? Or am I being gullible.... again!
Oh well, I still get to say that I beat you at bowling :P

Ooooh Nat, thanks sooo much, I got that DVD tonight when I got home! I can't wait to watch it, I'll start burning the data ones for you tomorrow. And I looooove the necklaces and bracelet that you sent too, sooo pretty :angelic: I have the bracelet on now :lol:

Hey Shelia :eek:ldhi: Another Victorian... awesome!

Paul Anka.... mummy's got your brocolli!
Rach, what are we if not world champion eaters?! I can't believe that didn't come up all week :confused:

Funny. You said go the blues, and because you were talking about NRL before i just assumed that it was the same topic. I don't know much about the soccer so i confused myself there, don't mind me :smiley:

Just gives you a chance to argue with me Sage, or more like tease my lack of knowledge of sport :lol:
Oh that makes sence now. That's my bad, sorry. :blush:

Hehe, yeah I'm sure you're cut up about having to argue with me. :smiley:

Really? Or am I being gullible.... again!
Oh well, I still get to say that I beat you at bowling :P

Yes, really. I'm afraid it's true.

Hehe yeah well, I beat you in the second game.

Ooooh Nat, thanks sooo much, I got that DVD tonight when I got home! I can't wait to watch it, I'll start burning the data ones for you tomorrow. And I looooove the necklaces and bracelet that you sent too, sooo pretty :angelic: I have the bracelet on now :lol:
He he, that's cool. The movie is a bit strange but anything with Lauren Graham in it is always worth watching.

Hehe, yeah I'm sure you're cut up about having to argue with me. :smiley:
What can i say, keeps me off the streets :lol:

Hehe yeah well, I beat you in the second game.
Hahaha ok, so are you gonna root for em in the Soccer?!
Am I treading on thin ice talking about the soccer? :rolleyes:

He he, that's cool. The movie is a bit strange but anything with Lauren Graham in it is always worth watching.
I can't wait to see it!!!

Have the Emmy noms come out yet? Coz I saw on the 10 news thing that Hugh Jackman got nomintated and I REALLY wanna know if Lauren god a nod or not!!

Have the Emmy noms come out yet? Coz I saw on the 10 news thing that Hugh Jackman got nomintated and I REALLY wanna know if Lauren god a nod or not!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I'm really peeved off with that decision, i've given up on the people who vote for these things, pathetic!!!

Back