Australian Addicts 5

WHAT THE frack IS WITH THEM?

She is the most deserving actress of an Emmy, and they snub her AGAIN? :angry: I'm smad right now!

RAAAACH :hi:

THE WEST WING??? I mean come on! I'm sure its great and all, but they have like a nomination in every category!

Complete List of Nominations

Check it out, complete bollocks!

i'm just pissed that they dont show Gilmore Girls here anymore, i mean they have it on foxtel and stuff, but not free to air....grrrrr.....it would have been great if Lauren was nominated...yes there's another fan here....lol

i'm just pissed that they dont show Gilmore Girls here anymore, i mean they have it on foxtel and stuff, but not free to air....grrrrr.....it would have been great if Lauren was nominated...yes there's another fan here....lol

of course we get nothing... they wouldn't wanna please their viewers or anything... crazy idea.

OMG Luce... i cant believe that didnt come up either... we ARE world champion eaters! lol!

1) Brazil lost
2) Portugal lost
3) Germany lost

:wtf:

My bet on who's going to win? Whichever team that can bribe the umpire more money into making them call FALSE penalties and get them to have their shot at penalty shoot-outs :rolleyes: :angry:

Oh, and Big Brother's still on? WHY??? :cry:

of course we get nothing... they wouldn't wanna please their viewers or anything... crazy idea.

OMG Luce... i cant believe that didnt come up either... we ARE world champion eaters! lol!
:angelic: I told dad about the marshmallow thing... he LOVED it!
Rach, you have got to see "Seeing Other People" if you haven't already. Lauren's in it, and its so good, she's playing a totally different character than Lor, but she's just awesome!!

the only real winners of the years world cup is the reffs bacuse there just frackin idiots!!!! GRRRR...omg....i have glue all OVA my hands and it wont come off......lol smart aint i??? dnt answer that....

Lol, glue is......its reminds me of he simpsons episode where bart uses extra extra strong glue ad sticks things all over his face....has anyone else seen it, or am i just going crazy

wow, thanks mads! ive got a new one in the works... but im too lazy to do it :lol: now nat's gonna come on and kick my ass :P

Hey Luce, i wonder how long it would have taken you to make that video if i hadn't been nagging at you for weeks...

Oh, and YAY! Someone else is watching watching our videos, feeeeeeedabckkk... need feeeeedabaaackkk.... i also might need some sleep but the latter is not as important :lol:

Back