Australian Addicts 5

:rotflmao: Yeah... feedback few and far between! I think email is beyond some people which is just sad really :P

I'M DOOOOOOONE! I've watched it like 5 times already :lol: I can't stop!

There's something wrong with my FTP tho, it gives me error messages when I try to upload it, so I've opened a ticket with Dragon but they're taking FOREVER! Lazy asses! I think its time to email the boss!

Hahaha, god I'm retarded. I have no disk space left!! FERACKING CELINE DION!!!!

Time to upgrade AGAIN! GODDAMMIT!

You need to make a new one too!!
The last one you did was Max/Lor... unleash the inner Junkie Nat!!
Tho, I am now obsessed with Everything You Want, so yeah :angelic:

Well, i can't really make any new ones at the moment, i haven't got any eps to use :(

I'm not sure what i will do next anyway, i wanted to use 'you and me' by Lifehouse but i don't know what i will do with it...

You put all the junkie moments in there! I don't think you can really go wrong, the song is awesome in itself!! That's what I thought when I was doing "Dancing" I freakin love the song, and if the people that are watching love it as much as I do, then I can't really go wrong :P

You put all the junkie moments in there! I don't think you can really go wrong, the song is awesome in itself!! That's what I thought when I was doing "Dancing" I freakin love the song, and if the people that are watching love it as much as I do, then I can't really go wrong :P
I guess, but it seems like an easy way out, i want something a little more challenging.

I was listening to the snow patrol cd and i think i've found a song that i can use, it's called 'open your eyes'. Listen to it and tell me what you think. I have a few ideas with this one, i just have to put my creative cap on and see if i can do something interesting with it.
The expectations are increasing with the standard of all your work, how the heck am i meant to beat it? :smiley: This one might take a while i think.

:shock: Open Your Eyes is my favourite song off that album!!
GET OUT!! OMG now you have to make it. It's my turn to harass you to make it now :angelic:

Teehee :hug: Sage!!

Morning All :hi:

Just checked the TV Week Website for the Programs that are airing next week and guess what's not on the List :( :banghead:

That's Right no Alias (Ghost Whisperer and Airline USA) are on in the Time Slots Alias could be in :angry: :blink: (n)

Im starting to lose what little paitence I have with C7 :( :angry:

Im either going to Visit the Special Video Store again soon or wait until the Series comes out on DVD and buy it then.

I will only watch C7 for Lost nothing else!! and that only has 5 Eppies to go :cuss: :lightsabre: :lightsabre:

OMG!!! i saw TV week and i screamed in the middle of Safeway!!! I am so pissed off with them!!! i'm gunna kill em all (ok not but u get my point) they are always doing things like this...grrrrrrr....

:shock: Open Your Eyes is my favourite song off that album!!
GET OUT!! OMG now you have to make it. It's my turn to harass you to make it now :angelic:
Ha ha, harrass yourself for the time being, you're the one with the eps :smiley:
I was going through the lyrics last night seeing if i could match up scenes with some of the words and it freakin hard... i'll have to think about a bit more. The song repeats the words 'tell me that you'll open your eyes' 12 times so it's going to be really interesting to match stuff to that :confused:

Oh, speaking of ghost whisperer... did anyone watch the final last night??? :(

You gals use windows movie maker right? I've started using it, it's actually pretty good but I find I have to save every time I do something cos it freezes on me quite a bit. :(

Yep, it does that a lot. Just give it a minute to correct itself and it should be fine, although make sure you save after you add something because you could lose it... just ask Luce :smiley:

I know but it's the easiest program to use, very straight foward. The only other problem i've had with it is when i'm finished the video and want to save it to the computer it stops saving, now that's really annoying because it takes a while to save. It has happened about 3 times in a row once before.

What are you making anyway?

You gals use windows movie maker right? I've started using it, it's actually pretty good but I find I have to save every time I do something cos it freezes on me quite a bit. :(
Haha :rolleyes: Oh man, that's the least of the 50 thousand evils when it comes to WMM. It freezes, then snaps out of it, your collections file will become corrupt and you'll lose all the eps or whatever you've added into collections, it won't save at all, which means that you have to delete the collections file... when reviewing what you've made the video will stop and the audio will continue... I could go on. Its a disastrous program, but its SOO easy to ease that I love it. Why can't they make a version that is reliable?

It's a pain in the arse...
Tell me about it.

Hmm, well that hasn't happened to me... yet.

Oh, just a rugby movie thing, terribly uninteresting.
Oooh no, I wanna see it. Is it real footage, or is it you and your mates with beer in your hands? :angelic:

Oh, ok. The one thing i want to do with the clips is play them in reverse but i don't think you can do it with that program :(
I knoooow, it sucks :angry: I wish we could do that too.

I also wish you could take sound off one clip and put it to another, like sort of a voice over, but you can't. The program needs to freeze less, and there needs to be 2 audio lines! One for music, and one for voices!

Back