Australian Addicts 5

I was bored so i thought i would get started on it :smiley:

There's a link to fallen snow- the actual site, fallen snow- the thread here and there's also a link to your site where our music vids are uploaded to in my sig. I'm hoping people will visit but we'll see.

Oh, and Luce, i've e-mailed the 4th Lorelai girl so everything is done!! Do you have any other ideas to where we should advertise? I haven't a clue...

Interesting Lost Eppy Tonight.

They Being Watched the Whole Time (Well in the Hatch) :blink: :Ph34r:

Plus the Interesting Flashbacks The Thearapist, The Plane.

Poor Hurley :( and Michael :eek: He's Evil :thinking:

I was going nuts with AA being down and so were half the People on MSN Contacts :lol:

WHAT!!!

Hey all.....

What's up???

ALias was on last night and it's on tongiht too... Yay...!!!

and because my brothe rhas a broken leg... he got season 1 off his freind because i think they feel sympathtic... ... :D

I think we're good for a while, which sucks coz I'm going away for 2 weeks, teehee. Have fun guys, toodles :byesad:

Lucky for you spunk, I'm back for like 2 seconds... before I have to pack 'n' felgercarb... I'm going on a car rally called "The Tour de Kangaroo" which runs from Mildura to Ayers Rock. I'm an official and Dad and I are going, and its gonna be awesome! We actually fly back through Sydney :lol:

Smell ya'll in 2 weeks!!

Oh I've heard of that I think!!! :D Sounds Awesome!!!

Hello!! :hi:

You want to here spomething funny... our favorite telvision station is now bring on a show called ... wait for it.....

"Australian Celebrity Surviour" :jawdrop:

Yep you heard right...... WTF??

I didn't even know it went anywhere :P

I went and got my new licence today, hopefully this pic will be better than last years.

Back