Australian Addicts 5

what the hell is your sig about? that's hilarious!

Thanks!!
The 12 Man is this guy that does a cop out of all the cricket commentators he does all their voices (the sound so a like it's scary) anyway it's really funny and that is a small section which i found amusing and i'll be sure to update evey few weeks to a different quote

Hey all,

Thought I'd pop in and say g'day.... G'day!

And can I possibly be added to the list of Aussie Alias Freaks :D Cheers big ears! :lol:

Have a good one!

Hey li'l roo! Welcome to the board... I'm not sure who has the list at the moment, so whenever that person pops up, you'll be added :blush:

:mellow: Sage... you're doing what?

:thud:

I'm shocked.... but its good shock (y)

I bet you're only comment goes something like "the mums hot"? How right am I? So... what do you think? Where are you up to?

:mellow: Sage... you're doing what?

:thud:

I'm shocked.... but its good shock (y)

I bet you're only comment goes something like "the mums hot"? How right am I? So... what do you think? Where are you up to?

You'll be surprised but I actually watched it for entertainment purposes, it's not such a bad show. I think it was pretty early in the peace, Rory just started private school...

But I digress, the mum is hot!

You got a thing for Lauren don't ya Sagey? :Ponder:

So how is everyone :hi:

Im still looking for a Job but some old story :eek: :(

"Christmas Time, Businesses Getting Ready to Shut Up/Close Down for the Year" Blah Blah :eek: :confused: :blink: (n)

Hey everyboday long time no chat!!! you know exams and all that jazz, well after that just bumming.... and act dumb, because everything leaves your brain....

so how has everyone been!!?

You'll be surprised but I actually watched it for entertainment purposes, it's not such a bad show. I think it was pretty early in the peace, Rory just started private school...
But I digress, the mum is hot!
YAY :woot: VICTORY IS OURS!! Rach needs to hear about this :P
See, its totally an awesome show! If Rory was just starting that was 1.02 The Lorelai's First Day at Chilton!!

Ok, just told her 😆
How good's the cricket?!?! Gives all new meaning to 'tonk a pom' :whistle:

ETA: Rach says 'i told you so' :lol:

Alias repeats start again on Monday, 4 nights a week (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur) :smiley: Starting from Season 3, Episode 9

Program Details: Tuesday Dec 19 2006
12:00am - 1:00am | Seven
Alias -Conscious
Genre: Action
Sydney agrees to undergo a risky, experimental procedure which may cost her her life to retrieve her missing memories.
Repeat,Closed Captions
60 mins

Haha I'm watching it now :lol:
I figured out it was 3.09 coz on Wednesday the description was something about Sydney finding out about her missing 2 years... so 2 eps before that happens in Full Disclosure is Conscious :whistle: I'm so proud of how my brain works!

Wow, Lauren really looks fantastic with plastic covering her face 😆

GOD DAMN Vaughn's hot in this ep :thud:

OK, i'm going to bed now :yawn:

I know!!!! I watched it too and the Black t-shirt works wonders for him!!

The adds sucked cos I'm so use to watching the dvd's!!

Thank god it's the summer Holiday's I've waited too long for them this year and I'm so glad they've finally arrived!!

I got this Ad from another friend.

As Im more into other Fandom's at the Moment

*Coughs CSI/Supernatural*

But Lo and Behold there is an ad for Alias on the Think TV Site :cool: :eek:

Alas no Return Date but better than nothing right :eek: :( :blink:

It's a Streaming Video and Alias only has about 3 Very Brief S4 Scenes Shown and it's quite a way through the Video

Suprisingly no Lost mentioned at all.

I mean it shown in the Main Opening but that's it which I find odd :blink:

2007 TV Line Ups

Click on the Black Space and 7/9/10 logo's will show up and click on whatever you fancy

*dances around sageypoo pointing and laughing* YOU WATCHED GILMORE GIRLS!!! AND YOU LIKED IT!!! TOLD YOU SO! TOLD YOU SO! TOLD YOU SO!

*hi fives Luce* what can i say, we are ALWAYS right!!!

so merry christmas happy new year and all that jazz. and welcome lil roo! i'm rach...

i apologise for becoming a ghost... i promise i'm still here. clearly there's just not enough Will talk to entice me... lol that and sadly i hav developed a life... we always suspected it was there. lol.

anyhoo i must be off... my mother has just informed me she likes men in skirts and now i'm off to a therapist.. lol kidding we're watching the military tattoo so you know, skirts=kilts.

see y'all soon. Sage, don't get too drunk tomorrow night! :P

xxx

hahaha hey rach!!

you're so right, i knew from the outset that if Sage would only just give in, he'd love it... we so ARE always right :P

omg rach did you know there's a bradley point or somthing on the way out of the heads in sydney?! i was watching the sydney hobart on telly and there was a map... and i saw bradley point!! DUDE! you totally live in the right city :whistle:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! i know i'm a tad early, but im working tonight and probably wont finish till like 5am, and im certainly not coming on then to post :mellow:

im off to get dressed as a 1970s flight attendant for work... we have a theme every NYE and this year its the 70s... mum's got all the garb so that's what im wearing... YAY! CIAO!

Hey guys in case you were wondering the 5th Season box set of alias is being released here on March 14th. Finally, i dont have a multi region player and have not been able to watch it yet.

Back