Avril Lavigne's New CD

I got the album and listened to it. I loved her first one sooooooo much i didn't think a CD could match it but this new one has. Its such i great album and a lot better than i thought it would be comes sometimes when the first album is so great the 2nd kinda disappionts but this one doesn't. I haven't decided which album i prefer yet but at least they both rock

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I got the album and listened to it. I loved her first one sooooooo much i didn't think a CD could match it but this new one has. Its such i great album and a lot better than i thought it would be comes sometimes when the first album is so great the 2nd kinda disappionts but this one doesn't. I haven't decided which album i prefer yet but at least they both rock
i know! i can't decide either. Can't we just count them as one great album :lol:

hotpot said:
^ My guess would be Slipped Away bc of the lyrics
Yeah, it says right above/beside the title in the little lyrics book "Dedicated in loving memory to my Grandpa." ;)

This CD is definitely as good as, if not better, than her first one. I've had it for about a week, and I listened to it around twenty times (maybe that's an overexaggeration, but you get the point). :lol:

oddly enough I didn't think this album was as good as the last one. I dunno, maybe I was expecting too much.

I do like 'Together' 'My Happy Ending' 'Nobody's Home' 'Fall To Pieces' and 'Slipped Away' though.

It's good, but not great. ;)

At the moment i prefer her new one but after some time ill make a less biast opinion. I love "Slipped Away". At the moment its my fav but im always changing my mind. I f you put her two albums together i think one super album will be made that will take over the world :lol: slight exaggeration

lol i alwasy find that when i get a new cd ive been dying to get like this one, i never stop listening to it for a straight week. lol. and then i put it on once in a while.

aliascazUK said:
ah im in love with this album now, cant stop listening to it :rolleyes:
i know. i keep trying not to before i kill it like i've done with so many of my albums but i can't. it's addictive. must hear more avril...all the time. ;)

Back