Avril Lavigne - love her or hate her ?

• Love her

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hate her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i luv *im with you* tomorrow* and *losing grip* those are my fav songs by her so far i hope she cums out with another album . . o yeah on friday me n my friend we were wearing hats and i put mine on like how avril lavigne is wearing hers in bluheart13's av and then i remembered ur av and i did that lik pose i looked exactly like her it was so cool ;)
~Kay~

AliasBabe12 said:
i luv *im with you* tomorrow* and *losing grip* those are my fav songs by her so far i hope she cums out with another album . . o yeah on friday me n my friend we were wearing hats and i put mine on like how avril lavigne is wearing hers in bluheart13's av and then i remembered ur av and i did that lik pose i looked exactly like her it was so cool ;)
~Kay~
heheheeh...thats pretty cool.

yeah it is me loooking like avril is awesome cuz shes so pretty and that just aint me .. im wearing the hat rite now :P im just gunna call it the avril hat haha
~Kay~

sorry dude..i think shes blah...okee..i think i dont like her no more cuz everyone has her style..and shes so normal now....blah

i don't dress like her no way i could never pull it off and plus i would just look like a loser/poser i just got a free hat at the baseball game and wore it like that
~Kay~

her songs are awesome!!! I used 2 really love her, me and my friend both dressed up as her for Halloween for school. But now i just think she's good.
she can't sing live, but sounds gr8 on her cd's! :D

Sarah Vartan said:
she can't sing live, but sounds gr8 on her cd's! :D
i agree with you there ;)

i was reading cosmo girl yesterday and there was this lil article on avril lavigne along with other singers and the girl off of TRL Hilary said mean stuff about avril like i don't think she should have said all of wut she said in that paragraph

Eh...plenty of people I know bash her. But I like her music, and her sense of style even though shes a "poser."

i like her songs a lot, "I'm with you", "Losing Grip", "Tomorrow", "Nobody's Fool", among others. I've listened to them thousands of times!!!

Aliasgirl47 said:
alias_fan said:
syd_spy47 said:
Tommy said:
Ugh!! I cannot stand her.  She makes me cringe!!
LOL. But I definately agree!
ditto! she's just very... ugh...
I don't know, I think she's a poser and plus I hate the stupid way she calls herself a 'rocker chick' it's just aggrevating!
Agreed. She made herself sound like she was something new and different when not really. Sure, she was kind-of-punk-like but not really. Even complicated sounded pop like. It wasn't original (which is ok because what exactly original is these days is hard to define) it was just she pushed she was, which didn't seem right.

Back