Season 5 Bad news: read this!

ok im so bumed that they arent together now but it makes the story line so much more interesting and i would have to imagine jj would have them hook up again but if he doesnt then he is a fool!
but the tension b/t them is goin to be so fun to watch but as long as they get back together then its all good!

in chracter i think she should let him go instead of trying to win him back... think about the bristows its all about having peopel respect you too.

Ok, I was TOTALLY upset at the end of last season, and still kind of am about Vaughn going off and getting married, but who knows how this'll work out. Sure she loves him enough to let him go, but he may be coming back, so we won't have to worry. :D

freelancer88 said:
maybe it's one of those mean things that the creators of the shows make their actors do....it better be cuz part of the shows genius is the S/Vness!!!
I'm start thinking the same thing...
Think they MUST give a bit of incomplete info.
After all the show is about upsetting and suprising us with jj genius
taste for twist and turns in the plot...

lenkid said:
Ok, I was TOTALLY upset at the end of last season, and still kind of am about Vaughn going off and getting married, but who knows how this'll work out. Sure she loves him enough to let him go, but he may be coming back, so we won't have to worry. :D
ah u optimist!
i really envy people like u.
actually i didn't think about this option.
but I don't want to hope...would be too bad to see my illusions falling apart.
i has already happened when I read the interview to JG...

freelancer88 said:
syd and vaughn WILL get back together... :confused: i hope. I hate it too..JJ is going crazy :siren:
YEAH, I HOPE SO, CAUSE I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW :angry: :angry: :angry:

did u read the end of the artical...

Abrams didn't mind opening up a bit more about art not imitating life: "It's interesting that Michael and Jennifer's dating coincides with a story line where they're not together on the show."

where they're not together on the show.. what the hell is that supposed to mean... im am seriously in tears right now.. its awful.... and she loves him enuff to freakin let him go... dont get me started on that

Calm down you guys. I honestly don't think that Sydney is REALLY going to let go of Vaughn. She might tell herself she has, she might get a new lover, but I don't think that she'll REALLY get over Vaughn.

I agree with Alias. Vaughn is the love of Syd's life. To quote from JJ's other show, Felicity... "Maybe getting over someone you're in love with isn't impossible. Unless, maybe you don't actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it." It's gonna be heartbreaking to watch, and I think I'm gonna cry just thinking about it. :( But it's definately not going to turn me off from watching the show. It'll be the return of UST and I'm a sucker for UST.

I WANNA WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Goes and bawls in the corner. Clawing at the walls and screaming::

*Sniff* I wanna see it...

I am so down now i really shouldnt read this! Vaughn will get back wit Syd no matter what!! its like a Buffy thing lets just hope no one comes along like spike!
i shouldnt have said that now ive depressed myself! Vaughn n Syd foreva!!!!

We've heard what Jen and Melissa have said about the relationship, i would love to hear what Michael has to say, the SEX SEX SEX interview didn't go down that well.

I'm a massive syd and vaughn fan, i would hate to see them grow apart just cos of Lauren Reed.

elduccia said:
sorry guys.
I mentioned the interview to MG where the interviewer said V and S where going to end up together and where MG didn't deny it but...

this interview to Gennifer/Syd is destroying our dreams:

<<Though the subject of her off-camera relationship with Vartan had been taboo at the news conference, Garner did say she's looking forward to the love triangle heating up on-screen between Sydney, Vartan's Vaughn and newcomer Melissa George, who debuts in the upcoming third season's second episode as Vaughn's new wife, Lauren. "I'm loving the aspect of this triangle," Garner said. "They both love this man, and Sydney loves him enough to let him go.">>

read the whole interview here:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...-27-alias_x.htm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

this really pisses me off!
alright thats what I'm talking about! (y)

Ok... my theory:
Syd loves him enough to let him go and to Vaughn this means she loves him more and he loves her more than MG's character so Syd and Vaughn get together and everybody is happy....except well Mrs. Vaughn.... but who cares about her.... I don't

Syd and Weiss... 🇳🇴 I think that's where the new guy comes in...

More Syd/Vaughn intense stares, here we come. I think I might cry when if I have to see Vaughn kiss another woman.

Back