Be Cool [merged]

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Um, yeah... Can we say Pulp Fiction?!? Check out the trailer. I guarantee, Pulp Fiction fans will crack up laughing at a couple of the snippets of a scene in there... ;) I wanna see it just for the Pulp-y-ness! :lol:

Oh wow! Looks interesting! And from the director of the Italian Job, its got possiblity! Vince Vaughn is hilarious.

I agree about the Pulp-y-ness! :lol:

aliasfanjay said:
Looks alright - saw and ad for it on E! News Live a few weeks ago... I'm always worried about sequels though!
[post="1157942"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's not a sequel. Sorry, I should have clarified. The thing I am intrigued by is the similarity of one scene (same actors and everything) to one in Pulp Fiction. But it has nothing to do with that movie whatsoever. It's its own entity. ^_^

Actually, after watching the trailer, I believe it's the sequal to "Get Shorty." Chili Palmer (John Travolta) is the same character, and Danny DeVito's in it.

I saw it today. I didn't see Get Shorty.

I'd give it a C+. It had its funny parts, but it wasn't hilarious. It was also too drawn out, and it was very predictable. Vince Vaughn was obnoxious and annoying. I might post a more in-depth review later.

This movie was meh. Parts of it were funny, but mostly it was meh. I'd like to thank Cedric, Vince, and the Rock for the only enjoyable moments of the film.

ms.katejones said:
This movie was meh. Parts of it were funny, but mostly it was meh. I'd like to thank Cedric, Vince, and the Rock for the only enjoyable moments of the film.
[post="1259417"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

exactly ... the movie was boring ... and too long ... what a waste ... :angry:

Back