Season 5 BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SPOILER!

3.12 "Crossings"

AIR DATE: Sunday, January 18, 2004

Update 12/13/03........by Lugia

Original: Thanks to bitterpill at TWoP.

The following is from episode 12.....thanks to my friend at the casting agency.....

Vaughn (eyes on the road): Well, it might. If all I was concerned about was you, was YOUR moving on.

As he drives, not looking at her, she watches him. What exactly did he just say? That he CAN'T move on?

A scene after they are captured.......

Sydney: We'll find each other. We always find each other.

And they kiss--tender, soulful, eternal.....they pull back, the tears come....and as their heads rest on each other's shoulders.....

CLANK! A key turns...the bolt slides....the guards come....Sydney and Vaughn are pulled from their cell......

Isin't that cool!!!!!!!!!! :woot: ^_^ :D :lol: :blink: ^_^ :o_O: :jump: :sun: (y)

THAT IS SO COOL! Thanks for the transcript! It just really confirms everything that we've been hearing about the once again "infamous" Syd/Vaughn kiss for the last couple of days

Ilikesloane said:
Vaughn (eyes on the road): Well, it might. If all I was concerned about was you, was YOUR moving on.

As he drives, not looking at her, she watches him. What exactly did he just say? That he CAN'T move on?

A scene after they are captured.......

Sydney: We'll find each other. We always find each other.

And they kiss--tender, soulful, eternal.....they pull back, the tears come....and as their heads rest on each other's shoulders.....

CLANK! A key turns...the bolt slides....the guards come....Sydney and Vaughn are pulled from their cell......

Isin't that cool!!!!!!!!!! :woot: ^_^ :D :lol: :blink: ^_^ :o_O: :jump: :sun: (y)
when they say "her" do they mean Syd or someone else? anyways... thanx for the transcript. love the s/v moment.

What are Vaughn and Syd talking right before to make him say "Well, it might. If all I was concerned about was you, was YOUR moving on." What "MIGHT"??? What else is he concerned about??? Lauren and that he can't be with Syd because of her??? Maybe they kissed and then they escaped and this is afterwards talking about the kiss (And maybe what they said to eachother about their feelings for eachother) and what to do about it now!!!

What if its Jack and Katya pulling them out of their. Man is Vaughn gonna get a beat down from Jack if he finds out. :P

I don't understand the part about "if i was only concerned about you, it was your moving on." Or something like that. Is Vaughn trying to say that his only concern with Sydney is that she should move on.... maybe this is him trying to push her away like Jack said. I don't know that line just confuses me. It seems like it could imply many things and I don't know which one to think it is.

I think that he's probably trying to push her away and be concerned at the same time, I mean after all, he wouldn't want Jack coming after him. We all know what he's capable of...

i think you are right lab60014.
remeber jack told vaughn to push syd away in the last ep so maybe this is that moment! he tells her that he is with lauren(grrrr! die!!) and basically tells syd that he loves her, they have a passionate kiss and then they part! or so thats what i thinking but then again it could be something completely different!
i wonder how and why they get captured?! hmm?!

THIS MAKES MY SHIPPER HEART HAPPY! :D I think the first part is Vaughn explaining to Sydney why he was pushing her away. I can't wait to see the kiss.

lucky016 said:
:jump: *gasp* completely speechless w/ happiness
omg i know! this is awsome madcrazieness i'm soo exited but i just feel so upset from the spoiler we had where they kissed in that ambulence the first time so i'm hopin and a prayin this is real :lol: :D

I think its more or less they're about to get shot. You're with the one person you care about the most in the world why not make out one last time.

Back