Season 5 BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SPOILER!

Waiting a month will be agony, but waiting even longer to see Vaughn pull his finger out and do something concrete about the situation will be even more torturous (in a good way... :P )

Thanks for the spoiler, it's a belter!

AlIaSMVLuVa said:
OMG :jump: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!! omg a kiss a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh! a serious kiss omg that's the BESTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna watch it NOW! i can't breathe! omg he really needs to leave lauren now! now now now! i hate her! AHHHHHH umm and about vaughn! how can he help it if he still loves syd woth all his heart! i mean everyone knows no matter how much lauren loves him she can't take syds place so how is he supposed to live with the fact that the woman he loves with all his heart it there in front of his eyes!!!! c'mon he LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSS HER AND SHE LOVEs him TOOOOO awwwwwwwww
I agree with you 100%!!! I can't wait to see this... I am so excited, I'm gonna cry!!! God 6 weeks seem like forever... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER> I JUST MARKED MY CALENDER WITH THE S/V symbol, ok a heart that says S/V in it- for Jan. 18th!!!!!

I really hope that Vaughn doesn't start listening to Jack and try to push Sydney away. that would really suck. but this spoiler, together with the ones about something happening with lauren, make me think that s/v will hopefully get back together pretty soon. if that is right about the kiss then it's going to be an awesome scene. i'll be looking forward to it.

aliasisdabomb said:
fearlesswe said:
uhm!!!!

S/V do have the tendecy to go to extreme measures for the other.
I am I the only one concerned about character intergity here.
It appears as if they will be killed and Vaughn is getting a little sugar
from the ex-lover. He should be thinking about I'll never see
my wife again. Instead  we see S/V reconnecting. That's if they
were unconnected in the first place. Not liking this.
I see where you are coming from. There has been a lot of arguing about it on sd-1 boards. Even though I am not one to get involved, even though it makes me happy to see them kiss, I don't want either of their character to go down hill. I think it will be intersting to see how this effects everything after they survive (because we know they will). It will definately be a difficult situation to deal with. I just hope that the scene is done in a way that doesn't make them look bad.
I kinda feel the same way. I love S/V and I DO want them to be together, but this love triangle thing has got to stop. I want to see them kiss, but right now, Vaughn's married! I really wish he would stop holding on to Lauren and reaching for Syd with the other. I realize that in this spoiler they think they're about to die, so I can understand their emotions are heightened, but it seems unfair to his wife-(Even though she IS a COW).
I just don't want to see anymore "Unfaithful Vaughn" this season. "Divorced Vaughn" would be better. Hope I didn't make anyone angry! This is just my opinion, I can understand why many shippers will be excited. :smiley:

Yeah, i think i like 'divorced vaughn' better than 'unfaithful vaughn'. But due to the situation and their obvious feelings for each other, i'm willing to overlook that. Also, he probably can't deny his love for her anymore and because he thinks they may die he doesn't want to die with her not knowing how he truely feels for her. What i'm really interested in seeing is what happens later. With lauren, isn't she suppose to be one for atleast the entire season and maybe more... so if they're still together how could vaughn stay with his wife and feel that way for syd for so long. Maybe lauren will be on the show as an evil character or something, because some spoilers are hinting at a bad lauren, therefore maybe syd and vaughn will be together, lauren will still be on the show only in a much better format.

having an unfaithful vaughn would say that he would do anything to be with sydney, and it wouldn't make him look as wimpy as he did before

!n@$en said:
having an unfaithful vaughn would say that he would do anything to be with sydney, and it wouldn't makw him look as wimpy as he did before
Then he should do the right thing and get a divorce from Lauren first, if he would do anything to be with Syd.

And I am not sure I understand how being faithful to your wife makes you a wimp. I feel that it takes a stonger person to be loyal and faithful, and a wimp is one who easily gives in to temptation.

Okay people, let's wait for the episode to air before we start judging the situation. I really hope that they put their true feelings on the table here and no holding back.

my3sons said:
!n@$en said:
having an unfaithful vaughn would say that he would do anything to be with sydney, and it wouldn't makw him look as wimpy as he did before
Then he should do the right thing and get a divorce from Lauren first, if he would do anything to be with Syd.

And I am not sure I understand how being faithful to your wife makes you a wimp. I feel that it takes a stonger person to be loyal and faithful, and a wimp is one who easily gives in to temptation.
i guess you're right i'll take my comment back.

Ilikesloane said:
3.12 "Crossings"

AIR DATE: Sunday, January 18, 2004

Update 12/13/03........by Lugia

Original: Thanks to bitterpill at TWoP.

The following is from episode 12.....thanks to my friend at the casting agency.....

Vaughn (eyes on the road): Well, it might. If all I was concerned about was you, was YOUR moving on.

As he drives, not looking at her, she watches him. What exactly did he just say? That he CAN'T move on?

A scene after they are captured.......

Sydney: We'll find each other. We always find each other.

And they kiss--tender, soulful, eternal.....they pull back, the tears come....and as their heads rest on each other's shoulders.....

CLANK! A key turns...the bolt slides....the guards come....Sydney and Vaughn are pulled from their cell......

Isin't that cool!!!!!!!!!! :woot: ^_^ :D :lol: :blink: ^_^ :o_O: :jump: :sun: (y)
oooooooo SOUNDS FUKIN' AWSOME (y) CAN'T WAIT

:lol: Ok, u kno what u did was like asking a dog if he wants a big juicy steak and making him beg...SERIOUSLY, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA KNO~!!!!!!! :redhair: ^_^

This episode is going to be so great I can't wait. I heard that Vaughn was going to start admitting his feelings fo Sydney soon. Yay!! This makes ne very very happy I can't wait :lol:

Back