Season 5 Bill Vaughn

Is it remotely possible that JJ will try a crazy thread and bring Vaughn's dad back?...quote "By the time she [Irina] was done with him...he could only be identified by his dental records"...They thought syd was dead because the covenant got a core sample of her teeth and implanted it into a charred body...

nymrodel said:
.quote "By the time she [Irina] was done with him...he could only be identified by his dental records"...They thought syd was dead because the covenant got a core sample of her teeth and implanted it into a charred body...
WOAH i so just wrote that in a different thread...what ev, i dont think theyre going to bring him back, but i think they will explain why irina killed him...because he knew about the passenger.

Wow, I haven't heard much about Bill Vaughn (probably because I pretty much fell off the face of the earth for the past few weeks) but I agree that bringing him back would be very crazy. Can anyone tell me what the spoilers containing Bill Vaughn are??

I think this as well, they keep mentioning him lately he is linked to all of this if he is not brought back Vaughn will definately learn something bad about him

The spoiler about Bill Vaughn is that he is somehow connected to Nadia, not biologically though, and if you dont know who Nadia is... ur a little behind on the Spoilers, eh? But maybe Bill isn't dead... i dont really know how he would be connected to Nadia, but if he's still alive thats sorta stupid. I mean, look at how many times you've thought someone was dead, and then they were brought back. I hope they can come up with something new/exciting for big things like Sloane's Endgame, and who the head of the Covenent is, etc. The writers of the show are awesome at adding things to the plot, but the explanations of them are getting old. I'm sick of being surprised with deaths and revivals of characters!

right, and thats why im pretty sure i read somewhere that the reason he was killed was because he found out about the passenger, aka nadia.

OK NEW EVIDENCE PRESENTED: suggests that HE IS NOT ALIVE, and irina did in fact kill him.

Bill Vaughn is not alive according to the new issue of Alias Magazine.
" Certainly Vaughn is a character who we haven't really seen much about, his back story. We've heard things that happened to is father in the past. There are going to be some more clues about what really happened with his father and why Irina KILLED him. That'll be coming out at the end of season 3 and we'll hopefully be able to pay that off in season 4." Jesse Alexander-Co-Producer of ALIAS

Back