Season 4 Bill Vaughn

SkyGirl5

Cadet
OH YES THE DAY HAS COME
hahah he is soo alive!!!

but was vaughn set up by the nurse? i think he was
what abou tyou?

and what about the notebook? dated till 1982 does that mean bill died then
and what about the notes themselves? Rambaldi? perhaps...

discuss...

My guess is the diary is a fake, and "Rosemary" set Vaughn up to find it (she found out his uncle was in that room).

But who she is and why she did it still escapes me...

Can we really be sure if Bill Vaughn is alive? After all, the nurse was obviously not an employee of the hospital, she gave the key to him, and last week's episode focused mainly on chemically induced comas. What if Vaughn is just being toyed with?

Tiger<O> said:
Can we really be sure if Bill Vaughn is alive? After all, the nurse was obviously not an employee of the hospital, she gave the key to him, and last week's episode focused mainly on chemically induced comas. What if Vaughn is just being toyed with?
[post="1251472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Agreed. IMO he is not at all alive. Very very dead, in fact. :P

Except hello the diary could be fake! Which I think it is. Vaughn was LED to it...

he was LED to it but he would recognize his own father's handwriting
(yes i knwo what your saying 'that could be forged')
but there has to be a reaons for the whole big charade of making it LOOK like his father is alive

My guess is that Bill Vaughn faked his death in 1979 but was later killed by Irina. The diary pages were briefly shown and it appeared that there were equations and sketches on them. This of course screams Rambaldi. I think that Bill Vaughn and Vaughn's uncle David were Rambaldi followers. BV was eventually killed (maybe in 1982). After BV's death David still continued to follow Rambaldi. "Rosemary" was one of the people who worked with David. Perhaps at some point David told her that if anything should happen to him that he wants diary handed over to Vaughn. That explains why she gave Vaughn the key and disappeared. As for the why would David want the diary given to Vaughn that is fairly simple. He wants Vaughn to continue his Rambaldi work. I have a feeling Nadia comes into play in all this.

ETA: Was I the only who saw the whole nice nurse not being a nurse coming? I have been watching this show way too long! :lol:

I have a feeling that at the very least, David knows nothing at alll and is not involved. He was just a way for the nurse to get Vaughn the coughfakecough diary.

hmmm yeah i definitely think david could be just a pawn in SOMEONE's game
perhaps... ohhhh lets go REALLY deep on this one and say: Vaughns mom is involved - yep shes in with it
irina, bill vaughn, amelia or whateve rthe hell her name is... throw em all in there

Bill Vaughn is alive and evil. This will shatter Mike's opinion of him, as Syd was devastated by learning the same about Irina.

Perhaps Bill sent the nurse to watch over his brother until Mike came. She was the one to give Mike the locker key! Bill wants to be found only by his son. Bill will want Mike to join him in whatever enterprise that he has. Covenant Leader? Successor organisation leader?

Gahh! :doh: Is everyone coming back from the dead now? *sigh*

Ooh! I know! Lets have Irina be Vaughn's mom! Or better yet, Jack AKA BILL VAUGHN is his dad! :lol:

Leslie said:
Agreed. IMO he is not at all alive. Very very dead, in fact. :P
[post="1251484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*coughDENIALcough*

:D

:angelic:

Leslie said:
Except hello the diary could be fake! Which I think it is. Vaughn was LED to it...
[post="1251499"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But why?

angel_audie said:
My guess is that Bill Vaughn faked his death in 1979 but was later killed by Irina.  The diary pages were briefly shown and it appeared that there were equations and sketches on them.  This of course screams Rambaldi.  I think that Bill Vaughn and Vaughn's uncle David were Rambaldi followers.  BV was eventually killed (maybe in 1982).  After BV's death David still continued to follow Rambaldi.  "Rosemary" was one of the people who worked with David.  Perhaps at some point David told her that if anything should happen to him that he wants diary handed over to Vaughn.  That explains why she gave Vaughn the key and disappeared.  As for the why would David want the diary given to Vaughn that is fairly simple.  He wants Vaughn to continue his Rambaldi work.  I have a feeling Nadia comes into play in all this.

ETA:  Was I the only who saw the whole nice nurse not being a nurse coming?  I have been watching this show way too long!  :lol:
[post="1251510"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: actually that's a very good theory... hmm.. who knows.

and I totally didn't see it coming, that Rosmary wasn't a nurse. I just thought Bill was alive and David knew. :blink:

Leslie said:
I have a feeling that at the very least, David knows nothing at alll and is not involved. He was just a way for the nurse to get Vaughn the coughfakecough diary.
[post="1251520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm... maybe David doesn't know at all and he but there's really no reason for Rosemary to trick Vaughn that we know of anyways. ;) Maybe David really did know and was working with Bill (on whatever they were doing) which is why he was never there for Vaughn and his mother.

;) just a theory. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

Leslie said:

Ooh! I know! Lets have Irina be Vaughn's mom! Or better yet, Jack AKA BILL VAUGHN is his dad! :lol:
[post="1251541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Do. Not. Go. There. :eyebrow:

And, let's all just take a deep breathe and think logically. We know next to nothing. Let's not just to conclusions. ;)

Leslie said:

Good idea Leslie! Having Jack as Mike's dad or Irina as his mom, would make his relationship with Sydney incest. Tormented by that, Mike kills himself! :woot:

Leslie said:

So bitter. :P

superintelligentone said:
Good idea Leslie!  Having Jack as Mike's dad or Irina as his mom, would make his relationship with Sydney incest.  Tormented by that, Mike kills himself!  :woot:
[post="1251557"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:nonono: wtf?! :lol: umm.. no. Vaughn will not kill himself. or might just go kill someone who's writing the script. :hmm:
--Mandy :angelic:

I do think we've overplayed the "coming back from the dead" card...to an extreme.

But it would be really interesting to have Bill Vaughn alive...it could and would present a lot of intriguing storylines.

My theory:

Rosemary is not important, was just put there to give Vaughn the key which led him to his father's diary (and yes I do believe the diary is his dad's...he would've recognized the handwriting). Who knows, maybe David's stroke was planted.

Anyways, looks like Bill was knee deep in rambaldi stuff. Could he be resurfacing to give his son a warning about something he discovered? Or could he finally have been let out of imprisonment?

Who knows...but hopefully we'll get some more clues/answers in episodes to come. :smiley:

Well, I think this storyline really works well! Vaughn knew that his father died in 1979 (he knew that irina killed him then) but the diary goes through 1982. Now, really the only person that could tell Vaughn for a fact that his father is dead or not right now would be Irina, and she is 'allegedly' dead.

My idea:
The nurse probably isn't working for Vaughn's mom or uncle (who is in a coma). I prolly think she is working for maybe a 'not-so-dead' Bill Vaughn or a 'not-so-dead' Irina Derevko or both. Those are the only ideas that shoot out to me. It could also have something to do with Sloane (they never REALLY showed the audience what Vaughn was talking to Sloane about in the first few min of the ep), but I consider that a less likely idea with them blending the story with Jack/Sloane and that disk with Vaughn's story.

On the other side...Alias is the most unpredictible show in history (besides allthose comedies based on pure 'randomness') so anything could happen. Who knows? Maybe an evil toad could be controlling everything.... :P

I think Bill Vaughn was definitely alive after 1979, now whether he still is or not........who knows? I tend to think he might be. I definitely think he was knee deep in Rimbaldi stuff and his death was faked....perhaps he was even working with Irina. I don't know....I wonder if Vaughn will share his findings w/Syd? And I wonder who Rosemary represented?

I don´t want bill to be alive ( anyone with me ? )
so exhibit A of his dead : Irina telling vaughn : how do you say thank you to the women who kill your father ? , so i hope the only thing we got wrong about that was the date. Not much, ah ?

I find it funny how we think everything is FAKE FAKE FAKE....
we are soooooo paranoid !

Back