Season 5 Bill Vaughn

Ok...Bill Vaughn could only be identified by his dental records right?...Is it a possibility that he's still alive and that they...switched his body like they did to Syd? It might be a possibility of another one of JJ's crazy schemes to try to incorporate Bill into the story. I mean...all we know of Bill Vaughn is that Irina "finished him" but there's still alot of fishy stuff wirling around that woman and at this point we STILL don't know where her allegances lie. It would make a big turbulence...any thoughts?

Oh yeah...i've been dying to put this up but I wasn't sure...then i read ep. 20 (i think...) description on vartanho.com saying that Vaughn learns a devastating secret about his father. It would be so characteristic of JJ to turn the whole Bill Vaughn CIA devotee concept upside down.

i was thinking the same thing about the whole dental record thing and how he probably didn't die! i cant wait to watch on sunday :lol:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> but we learn in ep. 20 that he did indeed die! He died trying to protect THE PASSANGER!!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Actually this is what I read on the internet:
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Bill Vaughn was apprently a member of the followers of Rambaldi, just like Irina and she killed him because he freed the 'Passenger' from the KGB custody...<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Nadia_Santos said:
Actually this is what I read on the internet:
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Bill Vaughn was apprently a member of the followers of Rambaldi, just like Irina and she killed him because he freed the 'Passenger' from the KGB custody...<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
WTF? :o_O:

why am I here anyways *runs away*

Back