Season 4 Bill Vaughn

^^ We actually heard the year? I don't remember that.

I'm with you. I don't recall hearing the year.

Anyway, I think it would be more interesting and make more of a story for Bill Vaughn to be alive. We do know that someone(s) wants to peak Vaughn's interest in his dad's past. Why?, is the question to be answered.

I like theories myself and I think that JJ would probably bring him back and not give us an explanation because it's BV. Okay so he missed out on his son's life but Rambaldi has alwys come first and everything else has come ina distant second.

Wasn't it just last season when Sloane put Nadia's life on the line so that she could complete the rambaldi drawings? Wasn't Syd kidnapped by thecovenant to do some dirty work and Sloane knew about this! And then he claims that he loves Syd like a daughther! Sso everyone puts their loved ones at risk. Irina ditched syd when she was young and came back whose to say that Bill Vaughn didn't so the same! :makefun:

mexico city said:
will somebody please tell me if the hospitalized man could have been vaughn's dad?
[post="1252208"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree that it's intirely possible. My dad pointed that out. Makes sense. Vaughn's mom wasn't there...and he hadn't seen his uncle in years, so he probably wouldn't be able to tell if the man laying there was him or not.

(I also responded to this in the Syd and Vaughn thread...thought it was interesting :smiley: )

MissingSark said:
^^ We actually heard the year?  I don't remember that.
[post="1252064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, but it was after her disappearance because it was after the baby was born and she disappeared fall, 1981, so the baby had to be born probably sometime in 82 (since Irina wasn't "showing"). B Vaughn couldn't exactly rescue the baby before it was born, could he? ;)

[elementary, my dear Watson . . .]

verdantheart said:
No, but it was after her disappearance because it was after the baby was born and she disappeared fall, 1981, so the baby had to be born probably sometime in 82 (since Irina wasn't "showing"). B Vaughn couldn't exactly rescue the baby before it was born, could he?  ;)
[post="1252220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah. Well, could it be that Bill Vaughn knew Irina was after him and faked his death in '79 and then he could have resurfaced to get Nadia in '82? That's kinda messy, but it could provide some consistancy.

I'm thinking that the CIA might have faked his death and attributed it to the rash of hits that Irina was responsible for, thus freeing him up for a long-term undercover mission. Of course, there's an outside possibility that he survived an actual hit (although that would be uncharacteristically careless of Irina, no?) and the CIA seized the opportunity to put BV under deep cover. -_-

I suppose Irina might have been on to him if he was already investigating the MoR/FoR.

QUOTE(freelancer7 @ Mar 9 2005, 11:00 PM)
Vaughn would no longer need to feel conflicted about the love of his life's mom killing his dad! innocent.gif

Yes, because lack of conflict is soooo fascinating reallyexcited.gif---or not. yawn.gif

(I'm sorry . . . I can be really bad with sarcasm . . . blush.gif )

Man....where is the love? :P I am just holding out that Irina isn't entirely, or even mostly evil. I know.....gulllible, naive optimism, etc......but I am hoping anyway! :rolleyes:

Besides it's not as if Syd and Vaughn don't have enough other stuff to be conflicted about.......S3 and then of course Syd trying to kill Vaughn while drugged up! :angelic:

So back to my naive optimism....I would love for it to be that they were working together to protect her daughter, or maybe not initially, but later she came around....I don't know. I just want Irina to be the kind of parent Jack is.......doing things for her daughters' best interest!

I have always suspected Bill Vaughn was alive...but now I'm not so sure. I think perhaps he was working for the bad guys...

I never saw that Rosemary thing coming either!

verdantheart said:
I'm thinking that the CIA might have faked his death and attributed it to the rash of hits that Irina was responsible for, thus freeing him up for a long-term undercover mission. Of course, there's an outside possibility that he survived an actual hit (although that would be uncharacteristically careless of Irina, no?) and the CIA seized the opportunity to put BV under deep cover.  -_-

I suppose Irina might have been on to him if he was already investigating the MoR/FoR.
[post="1252245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think that is a very good theory. That is a great way for the writers to get around the fact that Irina said to Vaughn in Season 2 (can't remember the episode or the exact quote) that he's looking at the woman who killed his father. If she truly thought she had, she would have no reason to lie about it. The new presence of Bill Vaughn leaves us with so many questions. My main one is why resurface now, after all these years? The speculation on this one, at this point, could be endless. Also, I'm wondering just how deep his connection is with Nadia, what we don't know yet? And, if he is alive, who exactly is he working for? As V said, undercover for the CIA? Sloane? Irina? I don't know. But it is going to be interesting to see this storyline develop.

verdantheart said:
No, but it was after her disappearance because it was after the baby was born and she disappeared fall, 1981, so the baby had to be born probably sometime in 82 (since Irina wasn't "showing"). B Vaughn couldn't exactly rescue the baby before it was born, could he?  ;)

[elementary, my dear Watson . . .]
[post="1252220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wow. Do you guys realize that makes Nadia... (remember, it's 2006)... 23?! GAWD she's young.

Wow. Do you guys realize that makes Nadia... (remember, it's 2006)... 23?! GAWD she's young.

Yeah and when you think about how she took those guys in the warehouse out and saved Jack's life.....what do you think.......she started spying about 12?

I didn't trust that nurse the first time she came on screen. There was just something about her that didn't sit well with me. Then again, I'm a paranoid/insane person lol and I've been known to scowl at random strangers.

Anyway, it would be interesting if Bill is alive, I mean, if he is and he were to show up in the season finale, that would be very reminiscent of S1 finale. I don't know, I am interested in Vaughn finding out about his father's past, but sometimes, I just want some characters on this show to stay dead! lol

Leslie said:
Gahh! :doh: Is everyone coming back from the dead now? *sigh*

Ooh! I know! Lets have Irina be Vaughn's mom! Or better yet, Jack AKA BILL VAUGHN is his dad! :lol:
[post="1251541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao: HAHAHAH. This is exactly what I was telling my friend. Then I had to add "Sarkney will prevail" but yea.

I think that there's a chance that his dad was alive until later then Vaughn thought. He may be dead now but he could've died after the date that Vaughn believed. Maybe his dad was off doing weird things that no one should know about and then poof. He got killed.

And shouldn't the diary have stuff like what happened on what day and stuff? Or maybe it was just math. Speaking of, did anyone catch what was mostly in the diary? :thinking:

Oh and as soon as I saw Rosemary, and then when Vaughn was like "oh my dad's been dead" or whatever, it reminded me of the Friends ep and I expected someone at the end of the ep to go like "Rosemary? She's been dead for 10 yeaars" :laughbounce:

Maybe rosemary is vaughn's mom or something like that (that would make vaughn 'Rosemary's Baby' hehe)

Did anyone else catch the fact that it seemed that there were pages torn out at the end?

I mean pages torn out at the end of the writing in the journal.

ya there pages torn out it went to 1982 and then there were some pages torn out and then blank pages.

this is alias i just know bill vaughn is gonna turn out to be alive now whether he is bad or good who knows im thinkin he is gonna be kinda like jack hes done some bad things but he loves his son.

I think he is still alive, but fake his death like irena did. He is following rambaldi and was work with syd mom for a while, till she got locked up. But he wasn't in America anymore to write in his diary so he left it the locker.

Melissa

I don't think that BV is still alive, it's obvious that he lived past 1979 but he's probably dead by now.

I too saw that there had been pages ripped out of the diary, maybe it has something to do with Rosemary, because obviously she wanted MV to find the diary maybe "they" need something that only MV can provide. I think that Jack and Sloane know something about BV and him being dead or alive and that they are hiding it from everyone in order to protect syd/nadia and the Rambaldi prophecy

my therory is that bill is still alive! in season 2 vaughn had mentioned his father could only be identified by his dental records. when sydney went missing and they found the body it was francie's body with pulp from sydney's teeth. so maybe irina faked bill's death. now he is possibly trying to contact vaughn. it would be so cool if he was a evil version of jack working for a terrorist organization.

Back