Boy and girl..

I have quite a few guy friends at my school if you consider that it's a 3 to 1 ration of girls to guys. I swear and my stupif friend from elementary school keeps going, "So do you like him?" Geez...we're just friends and that's it.

As for the girls playing with dolls...dolls were fun. I'd play surgery with my barbies. :D I remember hearing about nose jobs or something like that on tv and showing my mother my noseless barbie.

Cars are the best though! I didn't like like regular toy cars but I loved RC racers when i was a kid. I remember getting one for christmas...so happy!!! :D And legos! I made tons and tons of those lego set! Guys have the best toys. I mean I didn't like the whole easy bake oven thing and my mother didn't like the idea of me mutilating barbies. I love stuff animals though. Those are the best! Why have a plasticy doll when you can have a bundle of soft, fluffyness?

I didn't like my barbies so much... though in 7th grade, my friend and i would pull out all our barbie stuff and make up elaborate soap opera type lives. When I was little, it was alllll about the cabbage patch kids. I loved them. And they were huggable.

Legos!!! I LOVED legos! And remote control cars. And EW, I hated that easy bake oven stuff... my mom refused to buy me one anyways. Lite brite was fun. And so was playmobile.

I have alot of friends that are guys. Sometimes they can be more fun to hang out with and sometimes I like to be with the girls. It just depends on the day.

Ooh. Sounds like it would be a big deal. Some people are immature and think "oh, she's hanging out with him. they must be going out." Its annoying. Then they're like "Do you like him? Are you going out?"

:Ph34r: I have guy friends, not a lot but i have a few really really close ones. and ya we're just friends... well ;) see the story with me is that all my really close guy friends i've had a crush on. HAD! past tense, now we're just friends.... though... :blush:
--Mandy :angelic:

oh and as for the girl, guy role thing, i find that really annoying, I was raised as an only child, and I was raised to be independent, i mean my parents never shield me from anything, I had to do everything by myself. :rolleyes: and Piano is NOT gay! i know plenty of guys who plays the piano, and the violin. NOT GAY! actually if you think about it there are more famous male composers than female... mozart, beethoven, Dvorak, Gershwin, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Joplin, I can go on... :rolleyes:
--Mandy :angelic:

It is possible for a guy and I girl to be just friends. I mean you may have a moment when you think you might want to be more than friends but most of the time you realize that you are better off as friends. There was this one time when my very good friend Shane and I kissed but we just look back at it now and laugh. We are the only ones that know about it so its kind of an inside joke with us. ^_^

Lots of guys play violin. :blink: Like... my brother.

I hate when musical instruments are stereotyped... like guys who play the flute are gay. Umm... most of the famous flutists are guys... and I don't think they're all gay.

TephieD said:
Ooh. Sounds like it would be a big deal. Some people are immature and think "oh, she's hanging out with him. they must be going out." Its annoying. Then they're like "Do you like him? Are you going out?"
I hate that when I am walking to a class with a guy and people are automatically like "are you guys goin' out?". Those type of people really bug me. It is like they have nothing else to talk about. :confused:

I know! Its like "not that is any of your business anyway, but no, we're not going out." Its annoying. I've never seen you walk to class with a guy but then again I hardly see you during the day except in Biology. :smiley:

TephieD said:
I know! Its like "not that is any of your business anyway, but no, we're not going out." Its annoying. I've never seen you walk to class with a guy but then again I hardly see you during the day except in Biology. :smiley:
I don't usually walk to classes with guys ^_^ but occasionally I'll pass a friend in the hall and we stike up a conversation. It's too bad we only have Biology together. Theres always next year. :smiley: HOLY felgercarb How did you get so many posts? ( I just noticed like the observant person that I am)

this is a major cause of problems for me. all but 5 of my friends are guys. alot of people talk bad about you and call you things like whores and sl**s because you hang out with guys, (n) :(

Bradhadair said:
this is a major cause of problems for me. all but 5 of my friends are guys. alot of people talk bad about you and call you things like whores and sl**s because you hang out with guys, (n) :(
Yea, it's annoying when that happens...All through my life hung out with a lot of guys because they're just fun, and some people i did notknow started calling me a sl**..etc! One guy even wanted to know how my guy friend was in bed and i was like, wtf? People always ask me why i spend so much time with my guy friends if i dont like them and i just say, well, dont you spend a lot of time with your friends? Yeah, I thought so...well, he's one of my friends. Anyways, I wish people wouldnt do that.

Bradhadair said:
It's tough when people talk behind your back. But you're obviously not a *h**e. Those other girls should look in the mirror if they want to see what a *h**e looks like.

Hey Em, guess I just post a lot. I'm here everyday so, I post frequently. People can be so dumb. Why can't they just mind their own business and not worry about whether or not someone is going out with someone else.

argh! today, i was walking out of my 6th period class, and this guy who i swear, devotes so much time and energy bothering me! i just want to yell at him, wtf is your problem? i swear, he has the biggest ego! i looked towards him during a class, awnd he just yelled at me, why are you always staring at me? and i swear i dont! anyways, he was walking with his friend and he loudly comments, "hey, look, thats [my guy friend's name] girl...and i was like :blink: wth? i hang out with him a lot, so i must like him huh? its just really annoying...and then they make fun of him in front of me and when i get pissed off and defend him, they're just like, see...see...you do like him! and i'm just like ...the hell? he's my friend!

:rolleyes: I hate guys like that.

I don't know much about your situation, but I'm betting he likes you... otherwise he wouldn't spend so much time and energy bugging you.

Back