Buffy DVDs really cheap!!!!

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
OMG Buffy DVDs are only £29.99 on play.com and the first series is only £17.99. i must purchase. just thought i'd let y'all know. ;)

If you have some, but not all, available seasons, I just saw them at Costco for $40 apiece and if you buy before July 4, you can get $15 off if you buy season 6 along with one of seasons 2-5 or Angel season 1-2. ;)

I wish there was a Costco where I live. I usually get them from Wal-mart, either the actual store or Wal-mart.com (sometimes they're cheaper online for some reason.) But for both seasons of Alias, BestBuy cheaper, oddly enough.

I only have Seasons 1-3 of Buffy and Season 1 of Angel. I'm so broke...Actually, I shouldn't be, but one of my family members has been secretly taking money out of my check account, and now it's empty. So, looks like it'll be a while before I can revisit Sunnydale.

I keep going on the website and clicking on them but im supossed to be saving my money for my holiday. Its so unfair, i've been waiting for a good deal on the DVDs forever and it came at the worst time.

Azalea said:
but one of my family members has been secretly taking money out of my check account, and now it's empty.
Gee, I wonder who that could be? ;) :( Sorry to hear about that!
v

Back