Angel and Buffy Dvds

I finally got Buffy S. 5! I haven't watched much of it yet, due to watching mostly Alias S. 2, but I plan on it soon. So now I have all five, and I love that there is a blooper reel on this one, though there isn't a whole lot of it.

They're so expensive. Money takes a little while to come. I've got Angel season 2 on dvd. I plan on gettin season 1 soon. Hopefully my mom will get that 120 buck special they are ahving for buffy dvds season 1-4. :D

The Buffy DVDs I don't really get... I really want S3 though.

And I have S1 and S2 of Angel, and I'll be getting S3 soon. I like BtVS more, but I have most of the good eps on tape, but I really want to have S3 on DVD for some reason...

I have Buffy Seasons 1-5 and Angel seasons 1-2. I plan on buying them all. I wish they had cast commentaries like the Alias DVD's though and more blooper reels. the one on the S5 DVD was not enough,I want to see JM flub a line.

All the BTVS out at this point and none of Angel yet, though, I feel obliged to by season one to match with Buffy season four, but that is because I'm crazy, and like to spend all of my money.

Yeah, I want all the Buffy and Angels except S4 of Buffy, but I'll probably get ti Anyway. I'm waiting untill I get enough money bcuz if u buy S1-5 ob Buffy, it's like $40 off, and S1-3 of Angel is like $20 off. I wanted to know first if any of the seasons of either show had good blooper reels? because I really like the Alias ones. I like to see people falling.

i still haven't bought the newer sets

i own these:

Angel Season 1
Angel Season 2
Buffy Season 1
Buffy Season 2
Buffy Season 3
Buffy Season 4

weel although i have all of them on video i only started my dvd collection this week cos there only £29.99 instead of the extortionate £79.99. so i started with season 7, and am about to order season 6 or 3, not sure yet.

I have all of them....Does that make me sad?
I don't know why i have them all, can't remember the last time i watched them. I love the extras, thats why i buy them :smiley: