C of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe

ah! too much Christianity references to process in one sitting, must watch it again, cuz i spent way too much time thinking about them. it's a wonderful movie and i highly recommend it. stay for the credits.

is it just me, or does the actor playing lucy remind u of drew barrymore in et?

I thought that the movie was great!!! I really liked it and hope that I can see it again but I'm not sure when I'll be able to go... ^_^

Seen it twice now.

I cried through most of it the first time, I was so happy. Can't explain it. I've always wanted to go to Narnia...

and as you can all see, I love Peter (aka William Moseley, in my avatar ;)).

Finaly I have seen it too :smiley: And this was the best movie ever seen since Lord of the Rings - Return of the King ;)

And you could clearly see the resemblance between this movie and the LOTR movies, most Two Towers..

I totally loved it ;)

And SC, what a lovely avatar, I love it :smiley:

THREE TIMES BABY! :D Saw it for my b-day/New Years Eve again... Every time it gets better... :smiley: :smiley:

My fave's Edmund (Skandar Keynes). ^_^ Hmm... perhaps 'tis time to change my avatar as well... ;)

My hero will allways be Aslan :smiley: It has been since I was a little child! :P

Liked the fight between Peter and The Witch ;)

And the Beavers, so funny :lol:

In the first episode of season 1, (the one on the DVD) where you can watch the episode with comments from JJ and Jennifer

Jennifer Garner actually compared Dixon with Aslan the brave ;)

Haha Dixon?! :P Pssh. I mean, I love 'im, but he don't come close. ^_^

YAY Scarlet! 5/5! 👍 I do believe I concur. Welll... for the inconsistencies with the book, I might say 4/5, but other than that, def. :D

Such a great movie! I haven't read the book, but my husband says that it is very close to the book. He was not dissappointed. I think I need to see it again....This movie should be seen by people on the big screen...don't wait for the DVD.

^ Agreed! (y) I may go for my 4th viewing tonight with my 'rents (who still haven't seen it! :eek:)...

ETA: Saw it for a 4th time! ;) :lol: :happydance:

I still havent seen it.So,it is really good? not too childish? or dark? Maybe I go to see it tomorrow.I am little lazy going to movies lately.i missed harry potter.But I think this may be good movie.

Back