CALLING ALL WRITERS 2

Alright, well here is the first chapter. Hope its alright.... :smiley:

Outside, snow was falling quickly, pelting the bare ground and covering it in an icy blanket. From inside a little cave, a man watched. He was adorned in jackets, scarves, mittens, and parkas. The only visible part of his body was his eyes, which were glazed over with cold or fatigue; it’s hard to say which. All of a sudden the man heard a loud crack. He turned around quickly, looking to find the cause of the crash.

“I am terribly sorry, are you lost?” said a cold, menacing voice from the shadows.

“Um, yes, I-I am!” the man stuttered.

“And all alone?”

“Who are..”

“Avada Kedavra!”

The man was dead instantly. He didn’t even have time to scream.

“Go!” said the man who had cast the spell to a large snake.

The snake slithered over the dead man and then curled his tale around a scroll in the man’s pocket. The snake diligently brought the scroll to his master.

“Good,” the man said, letting out a low and frightening laugh, “Very Good.”

----------------------------

Amanda couldn’t help but smile. She found herself laughing as she roamed the one of the Streets of Muggle London. She danced around a light pole, and began skipping down the street, she bags full with presents waving to and fro. Finding a bench, she wiped of as much slush and snow as she could and plopped down on it happily. She stuck out her tougue and laughed as little delicate flakes fell into her mouth. Realizing it must be getting late, she quickly checked her watch. Seeing the time, she jumped back in surprise.

“6 already?” she said to herself.

Amanda began running down the street, doing her best not to slip in the mounds of snow, that seemed to being getting bigger and bigger with each passing minute.

Amanda dashed into an uncomfortably tight alleyway, and quickly disapparated, arriving in the kitchen of her house. She hurried up stairs and slipped into some nicer clothes, just in time to run down the stairs and answer the door.

Amanda looked outside, but no one was there. Looking down she found that someone had left a small, white kitten, with beautiful crystal blue eyes on her doorstep. It let out a small ‘mew’. Smiling, she picked it up, and found that it had been sitting on a red rose. Amanda grinned, and let out a little laugh.

“Sirius!” she called out.

She grinned as Sirius apparated on her doorstep.

“Yes?” he said innocently.

Amanda grinned and led him inside.

---------------------

Anna sat on the floor, and grabbed her wand quickly, as well has some ribbon and wrapping paper. With a little flick of her wrist, should would have all her presents wrapped in no time!

She watched Annie, who was dragging a piece of ribbon around for her little black kitten to chase.

She sighed heavily. Harry was not going to be coming over tonight like her promised. He had training. Again.

“Honey, you know how important this is to him… right? After training is over he’ll be all yours again.”

Anna grumbled. How did Annie do that?

“He’ll be mine until he starts going out and risking his life,” she mumbled, “And I know how important this is to him, but can’t he take a break… I mean for damn sake its Christmas time!”

“I know, I know. But he promised he’d come to the Christmas party tomorrow, right? At the Weasly’s?”

“Oh yeah, right,” Anna replied absentmindedly.

A crack sounded in the hallway. Two more cracks quickly followed. Ron, Fred and George entered the living room.

“Hello,” Ron said cheerfully.

“Hello,” the twins said, grinning madly, “We’ve got presents for you!”

“No thanks,” Annie replied, grinning at Anna, “There is no way in the world I am opening those things, especially after last years presents!”

Anna giggled.

Ron plopped down besides Annie.

“Mum wants to make sure you two are still coming tomorrow night, to our house.”

“That’s the plan,” Anna said.

“Good that’s settled then,” Fred said happily, “Now, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if we join you for dinner? No? It’s settled then!”

“Why the sudden dinner invitation?” Annie asked.

“Ginny’s got lots her friends over, it’s a giggle fest over at our place!” George replied.

“Fine,” Anna giggled, “But I’m not cooking, so we’re going to have to resort to microwave meals!”

The five brought their dinners into the living room and ate while telling each other stories and reminiscing about past events.

“Remember the time…” Ron started.

All of a sudden, there was a large crash.

“What the bloody hell was that?” Ron said, swearing violently.

Annie jumped up quickly, “I’ll be right back, I need a bathroom, see…”

She ran out of the living room and disapparated when she reached the hall, reappearing out side her and Anna’s house. She gasped.

“What, How?”

The figure merely let out a menacing laugh.

-----------

Once again, hope it was ok :thinking:

so, who wants to go next?

and oh! you guys! I made a siggie for my character.... and it has pictures of buffy. cuz we look sorta similar (only not really :P ) and she's blonde. and cool. so yeah. here it is!

post-27-1089688785.gif

i'm writing it now. it'll be up at The site soon enough. from now on, we only post links to the thread here, to FORCE them to come over there. mua ha ha HA! :sly: :lol: :cool:

Back