CALLING ALL WRITERS 2

annie can u make me a sig with pictures of uma thurman (from kill bill, promotional, paycheck, etc.) and gary oldman (from the professional??? he was really hot in that movie) with the lyrics like blended into the back (if you can! that would be insanely awesome! because i kno my attempt would be soooolame....:lame::

slide one both actors or characters, w/e, clean, but sad.:
Looking back at me I see that I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win

slide two: (uma thurman with sword from kill bill, gary oldman all insane in PoA)
I never really wanted you to see
the screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
I never meant to be so cold

if you need two slides for each set of lyrics, thats ok :smiley: could you? perdy please! so that i may forgive you for calling me anna? :sly:

I've done most of it... I'll probably be able to post it tomorrow... (I'm trying to hurry... if there is something wrong I can change it... that is once I post it.... so you can see it....)

I'm done early! plz tell me if anything is wrong...

post-27-1089933093.gif

oh! and for the second slide, I was GOING to have a picture of her w/ a sword, but it looked kinda weird :o_O:

so hope it's ok :blush:

ok????!!!!! dude its awesome!!!! :notworthy:

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT IS AWESOME BEYOND WORDS!!!! :woot: (I always spell taht wrong the first time lol) :woot: :woot:

Hey guys,

I was wondering if we can watch the off-topicness of this thread a bit.

It would help if you posted the first few chapters of the fic here, to induce people to join up.

^_^

one_halliwell_sister said:
Right now we have 3 add-on characters for this new fiction, but if you wish to be added in, you can just put yourself in the story when you write. Two rules though: no boyfriend stealing, and no killing characters off without consent.

So here are our current characters:

Anna
Backround: 2nd Cousin of Draco Malfoy, Friend of Annie from waaaay back
Love interest: Harry Potter

Annie
Backround:Friend of Anna and Rons from waaaaaay back
Love interest: None, currently

Amanda
Backround: Escaped Azkaban, has daughter
Love interest: Sirius
Alex
Background: cousin of Cho living in the States