CANADIAN

Hey! I'm Canadian too!! anybody from Atlantic Canada.... I've been to eastern Canada and all I can say it's really different.... like for example here in Newfoundland it's okay to jay walk but when you go to Toronto and do it the cops get all uptight... I almost got a ticket but he let us off cause we said it was okay in Newfoundland and we were only tourists trying to get across the street. :D but Canada's like the greatest place to live!! We're like always at peace and whenever we send the Canadian forces aff it's only to keep the peace :P CANADA ROCKS!!! :Punkrock:

Im not Canadian but i was wondering did anyone see the basketball game that was Canada VS. ,where i live,Puerto Rico?I think Puerto Rico won.I dont know but Canada came here to play and i was going to go see the game live but the tickets where sold out.Did anyone catch it on TV? :smiley:

i wanted to watch it, but i dont' have the chanels for it, man we should of won, i'm so pissed off, come on steve nash? 10 pts? not good not good

My whole family and friends where going for Puerto Rico and i was the only one going for Canada and when P.R won everybody started to scream of the happiness and i just sat down.My boyfriend came and said that i was acting as if i was american,cause im from right here and i just said "Well ther be more games"!! :smiley: :D

Back