Careers

The carreers I am interested in are:
1. Writer (I looove writing)
2. Architect
3. Some form of design...graphic or web
4. Some form of scientist
5. Lawyer

Well, i don't remember if i ever posted in here before. But if i did oh well.

Next year i'm going to school for Writing and Acting. I might minor in teaching, probably english, but that's just a back-up really. And if i get into the acting stuff i've always wanted to be a stunt woman. My cousin does it for a living, actually she does acting and stunt work and writing. So i'm hoping i can have a multi carrer life style.

spy41 said:
Well, i don't remember if i ever posted in here before.  But if i did oh well. 

Next year i'm going to school for Writing and Acting.  I might minor in teaching, probably english, but that's just a back-up really.  And if i get into the acting stuff i've always wanted to be a stunt woman.  My cousin does it for a living, actually she does acting and stunt work and writing.  So i'm hoping i can have a multi carrer life style.
[post="1052758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That would be so cool!

What I really want to do is something to do with one of these things:
1. Forensic Science
2. Marine Biology
3. Enviromental Science
4. Graphic Design/Advertising
5. Film/TV production

And then after I finish doing one or more of those, I want to be a primary school teacher. You know, get 'em when there young, and train them to be my minions(sp?)...yikes, now I'm thinking about Project X-mas. :yikes:
Aliasgirl47 said:
I would either want to be an advertising executive, a movie director and/or producer, or a forensic scientist (did i spell that right?? lol)
[post="485645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OK, scary.

spy41 said:
Well, i don't remember if i ever posted in here before.  But if i did oh well. 
[post="1052758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Doesn't the little down pointy arrow thing tell you if you've posted there? Or did I make the up? 'Cause I do stuff like that sometimes.

Forensics, Marine Biology, and Teaching all seem v.popular here.

Jai

shakila said:
i am not too sure but i am thinking about a set designer or something that has to do with movies,but not an actress i am too shy
[post="1053509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey, i used to be very shy, i still am. But once i get on stage it's totally the opposite. It's like another side of me comes out. Even if you don't think acting is something you see youself doing, you should give it a try. But set designing is cool.

Well, at first I wanted to do Computer Science, but after I started a computer course at my school...Nooo way! But graphic design or webdesign would be cool. :smiley:

Well, I always wanted to be James Bond, but ended up doing Computer Science. And Aliasfan13, yes computer science is one scary subject. So I guess these days looking back I'm more of a Marshall than a Syd. That having been said, I've been fortunate to have friends who prevented me from achieving total nerdom.

Back