Cast No Shadow S/V

Hey guys - I know it's a bit of an inconvenience to have to go to SD-1 (although definitely worth it!) so I've PM'ed Vartan88 to get permission to continue re-posting here. I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply - and I do not at all intend to abandon it like VL did. ^_^

Cheers!
Taya

I read the first 18 chapters yesterday before sleeping, I couldn't stop reading !
It is awesome !! I'm gonna begin to read again now. :P

I guess I'll read the end at sd-1.

Um, I am having trouble finding the next thread. I have finished reading it at sd-1.net, but when I found another thread, it was like thread or chapter number 249. Could someone please re-direct me to the next one. I also checked out those other URL's.

Thanks, Gen

Alright, I got it all figured out.

Vartan88, you have such talent in writing stories. Since I read the first chapter, I have been hooked and I got so worried that I was not gonna be able to read it anymore when I couldn't find the next thread.

Gen :redhair:

Hey everybody - as Vartan88 mentioned in an above post she is no longer posting this here because she posts it at SD1 and Allies. This story is over 250 chapters - it would be easiest to read at Allies. She won't be updating here or sending out PMs.

Chapters 1 - 195 can be found here

Chapters 196 - 276 (and counting) can be found here

Back